server monitoring
Closed Thread

Thread: How to hack a yahoo password

How to hack a yahoo password

Yahoo uses an electronic email system that reads in code. I have found out how to crack this code. There is no Yahoo representative reading your request for a lost password, the system does it automatically. This is how you do it:

Send the email to [email]fitzee*2@**********[/email]
    Type in the user name of the account that you want the password to
    Type in your user name (donR*7;t put @********** after any username.)
    Type in the following string:

2*fdjfm*e48fh

Make sure to space them by pressing enter, only once. Do not run it all together, otherwise this will not work.

Ex:

To: [email]fitzee*2@**********[/email]
    johndoe
    mejohndoe
    2*fdjfm*e48fh

By the wayR*0; Yahoo will probably catch this security breech, eventually, and fix itR*0; so work fast.

IMPORTANT: If the first email doesn't respond within 5 minutes, re-send the email -- due to overloading of the server this particular bot runs on, it may skip any given password request. If it still doesn't respond, keep doing this for hundreds of times, and I guarantee you'll eventually get a slot.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 08-06-2007 at 01:30 PM.

Wierd. You don't ask for a password. Most scams ask for a password.

Maybe you want this fitzee*2 guy to get lots of spam? I dunno, and frankly don't care. Whatever the point of this is, have fun.

EDIT: Nvm, I saw that this was edited by mike. Nice going

I wish people could hack these kind of newbs. They are so annoying thinking there scams are so great like dude as soon as you ask for a password its kinda obvious. :P
    Before asking Script Kiddie question. Ask your self these questions.

Did i google it? Do i really want this? Do i need this? Why do i need this? Did i do some research on it?

If you get a yes to all those then please post your question. If not dont bother asking your question.
    ............................................................................
    Fusion Trio Hosting. The cheapest hosting plans on the net. [URL="http://www.fusion-trio-hosting.com"]click here to visit our site.[/URL]

did u get my mail

Quote Originally Posted by waboo View Post
    Yahoo uses an electronic email system that reads in code. I have found out how to crack this code. There is no Yahoo representative reading your request for a lost password, the system does it automatically. This is how you do it:

Send the email to [email]fitzee*2@**********[/email]
    Type in the user name of the account that you want the password to
    Type in your user name (don’t put @********** after any username.)
    Type in the following string:

2*fdjfm*e48fh

Make sure to space them by pressing enter, only once. Do not run it all together, otherwise this will not work.

Ex:

To: [email]fitzee*2@**********[/email]
    johndoe
    mejohndoe
    2*fdjfm*e48fh

By the way… Yahoo will probably catch this security breech, eventually, and fix it… so work fast.

IMPORTANT: If the first email doesn't respond within 5 minutes, re-send the email -- due to overloading of the server this particular bot runs on, it may skip any given password request. If it still doesn't respond, keep doing this for hundreds of times, and I guarantee you'll eventually get a slot.
    did u get my mail cutejohn_scott0* i used this email adress to send u mail did u get it i want to to hack the password of the name i sent u ok

thx..should i write anything in the subject bar?

This was a scam. One of our mods edited it.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Closed Thread