xymon
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: View Private myspace profiles

View Private myspace profiles

I want to see if it is in fact my sister in this guys pic but his profile is private.

is there a way to view the pictures if he wont add?

i tried searching for a cache of the page on google but nothing came up and all the url cracks i knew have been patched.

MySpace has gotten around caching, as in you can't use caches to view profiles.

As of now, I can't think of any way to view profiles and stuff without bruteforcing the password.

social engineer it.

Create yourself a new account
    Find out his interests (look for classifieds posts by him/blogs/etc)
    Approach him with this new account as somebody that is into whatever it is he's into, tell him you have something he really wants to see ...make it believable!! (of course it'll be marked private and he'll have to send you a friend request to access it.)

It'll take you awhile...but hey you may even have fun.
    If you want to make God laugh.....make plans.

u can create a fake profile and add them,

or u can see their friends if there page is in private

[url]http://www.glam-ou-rama.co.uk/myfriends.asp?friendID=[/url]

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Zhoul View Post
    I want to see if it is in fact my sister in this guys pic but his profile is private.

is there a way to view the pictures if he wont add?

i tried searching for a cache of the page on google but nothing came up and all the url cracks i knew have been patched.
    There is a really easy way to do this, Considering your situation cuz its not like your trying to get added to some fine ass stuck up girl...Your trying to view some guys page so all you have to do is make another myspace page with a different email add. Then go to the myspace "browse" type in a random zip code thats not within his area and find a decent looking gurl, copy and save all here pictures and upload them on ur new profile, copy all her info and "about me" all that shit then put a college or wutever to make her look more real, then just get a girly layout, get the code genorator that hides all friends and comments so she wont look like spam. Now just send him a msg or two sayin he looks familiar and ask some questions and then send him a friend request....most likely he will add you... Maybe you should set urs to private also so he might be curious enough to except it at least to check you out.

This is the art of social engineering -- exploiting weaknesses in the human mind that lead people to lower their security or take any action you desire. In this case, most male Myspace users' weaknesses will be pretty girls.

Good work.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 08-27-2007 at 06:07 AM.

Tenz Guest

Gotta love the social engineering!

+ Reply to Thread