network monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Request

Request

I am looking for a programme to pause my internet connection, I have tried to use sm***le but it doest work anymore. I need a small programme with a set hot key to pause and resume my connection instantly so i can blindly type in this code and the laggyness of me resuming will help me with this hacking project i am doing. the person who can provide this for me will get most of the ****** for my upcoming hack and i will show the remains of this wordwide network

Well, if your behind a router (which I hope you are if you plan on hacking), it takes at least *5-*0 seconds for your router to acquire your network address and enable your internet connection. I can't think of a way to instantly connect you back to the Internet once your off.

Well, "to pause and resume my connection instantly" sounds like he wants it to start/stop his connection instantaneously when he presses the hot key or whatever, but until he posts here again, it's anybody's guess what he wants.

Lol, I am pretty confused by the whole thing myself. Even if I did know what he wanted, I wouldn't have any time to help him code it anyway.

no no, i dont need any help with coding i got that sorted i just need a programme to use to pause my connection i already have one but the framework has patched that programme from working, and as of telling u about my project thats a big NO because the scale of this could get me in trouble and will ruin the surprise for people.... anyway please keep looking for me...

let me explain more...
    ok when i am loaded to the screen i need to continue.. it logs all the i.p's that visit that area but that is only after like 5/*0 secs so as soon i am on it and i pause my connection... well i wont be online thus no i.p you understand?
    then i can put in this code to let me continue....

please help me on this guys

fine i thought this was "your Ultimate Networking Resources" like it says on the top left, well so unactive am gonna take my business else where

We can't help you do something that difficult (if not impossible). You're not running OC* internet connections that you can just cut on and off whenever you want, you're probably using Cable/DSL at best with an ISP, and it'll take time to re-acquire your IP address, because you can't have two people with the same IP, or it'll cause conflicts.

Oh, and uh, you're not paying anyone here anything, so you didn't bring any business here to take elsewhere.

Oh shit, we just lost ourselves a ********.

Can't you just click 'disconnect' and 'connect' in your network status icon thing?
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 08-22-2007 at 08:00 PM.

He wants it to instantly reconnet and disconnet, which that won't do. If he does that, it still takes time to reconnect

just an idea..instead of connecting and reconnecting why dont u just block internet access from ur firewall the allow it again..it takes no time and some firewalls may have a hotkey for it^^

lol you think i massive network cant think of that... oh yeah let a firewall fuck us over anyways never mind im making my own... lol this has took me 4 days so far... nearly got it

+ Reply to Thread