mrtg
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: blocked

blocked

hi, in my school some sites are banned,
    i have cracked my administrator password of a sys and is there any way to unblock those websites?????????????

Find whatever program is blocking access to the sites, and take the sites off the list.

Or you could use a proxy without doing all that stuff.

google any "proxy" or "myspaceunlock", which happens to be a good one.

Tenz Guest

if your administrator was smart they would have a few proxies blocked. so you might have to take ur time and find quite a number! i work at a school as a Network tech and yea we go through and block proxies almost on a daily basis due to all the new proxies coming out all the time. also another way might be stunneling but that isnt the easiest thing to do!

My advice is to stop trying to restrict internet access in your network. All I'd have to do to circumvent it would be to set up my own proxy using regularly-changed DynDNS accounts and switching my IP address regularly.

You have a right to decide what these people can't do on your network (since they don't own it), but people eventually find a way to get around any restrictions.

Tenz Guest
    Also the admin user from just one system (my train of thought is your using a local machine admin user) wouldnt have the right to access the program more then likely. That is . . .if the schools Administrator is smart.

I also not much knowledge why it's banned for your site if you collect some effective solution share it.

Proxy

Don't screw with the admin passwords, you might get yourself in a lot of trouble for something you can bypass easily. Just use a proxy. Here's a good one: https://www.sumrando.com/proxy.aspx

In my opinion using VPN is better than proxies and you can check yourself http://www.vpnfaqs.com/20*4/**/comparison-between-proxy-and-vpn/ it is more secure for browsing online freely and get access to any blocked content without restrictions over use.

wow

wow , very nice info . very good , informative

+ Reply to Thread