mrtg
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i have created a warez forum

i have created a warez forum

i have created a forum with the help of doomguard (i dont think he is at this forum) but he got domain name for me and host i configured and created the forum

you can not view the ***rd unless you register i did this to keep it from being shutdown so please join (moonbat is a moderator there)

[url]http://v*-zone.com/forumz[/url]

forgive me if im not aloud to post websites and also please give me feedback on my forum (if you want) and about the dark skin it was the best free skin i could find for ipb so if you have any other better skins with a download link you could s***est please tell me

From now on, I don't think making a new post for advertising is a great idea, you should put the site in your signiature.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    From now on, I don't think making a new post for advertising is a great idea, you should put the site in your signiature.
    haha yea true.Thats what i done last night haha.

And dude i dont think your site will go well

why do you ask?

Cause your ripping peoples warez.

And im **% sure you dont have a team of decrypters and encrytpers. And nor programmers.

So yea this site wont last just another warez site to be added to the millions of wanna be sites.

Good Luck anyways i guess.
    Before asking Script Kiddie question. Ask your self these questions.

Did i google it? Do i really want this? Do i need this? Why do i need this? Did i do some research on it?

If you get a yes to all those then please post your question. If not dont bother asking your question.
    ............................................................................
    Fusion Trio Hosting. The cheapest hosting plans on the net. [URL="http://www.fusion-trio-hosting.com"]click here to visit our site.[/URL]

Even the biggest sites like ProjectW had loads of ripped warez (You can tell ripped warez when it's password protected with the URL of the original warez site).

There's no sense in cracking a program when it's been cracked already. Having many warez forums, even with ripped warez, is good because if the big sites go down, the smaller sites will be around so people can still get warez.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Even the biggest sites like ProjectW had loads of ripped warez (You can tell ripped warez when it's password protected with the URL of the original warez site).

There's no sense in cracking a program when it's been cracked already. Having many warez forums, even with ripped warez, is good because if the big sites go down, the smaller sites will be around so people can still get warez.
    But think about it theres millions of sites around. People type in the same crap and get the same results. And when they type in something different they still get the same websites again.
    Before asking Script Kiddie question. Ask your self these questions.

Did i google it? Do i really want this? Do i need this? Why do i need this? Did i do some research on it?

If you get a yes to all those then please post your question. If not dont bother asking your question.
    ............................................................................
    Fusion Trio Hosting. The cheapest hosting plans on the net. [URL="http://www.fusion-trio-hosting.com"]click here to visit our site.[/URL]

I might join, but warez forums tend to have Rapidshare and Megaupload links which are damn slow, and you only get one download before you have to reset your router.

The reason I didn't allow it in my site is because you get shut down pretty easily unless you make everything hidden. I was thinking of making a private Bittorrent *****er for my site; sort of part of the user account system. At least that way the site doesn't host any illegal material. Too much work right now for that though.

Anyway, good luck.

ya thanks and also you are able to attach **mb files to your posts at my site so it will make it a bit faster than most websites in order to download anyway if you want to register go here:
    [url]http://v*-zone.com/forumz/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=00[/url]

Hosting the actual files on a warez forum is not normally allowed even with a warez hoster.
    [url]www.deviantwarez.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by DANIEL2488 View Post
    [url]http://*****************/watch?v=8B8xP8UJsdQ[/url]

That should kill this thread.
    Lol, that is the stupidest thing I've seen. You don't have to be a hacker to DL Kazaa (which sucks compared to Limewire).

also if you would like to preview the forum before you register go to this video: [url]http://************/watch?v=Yji-wTeQ6*g[/url]

my forum is completely closed down for guests so i wont get shut down but if you register everything appears

+ Reply to Thread