ganglia
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Perfect Privacy -- Anonymous Internet Access

Perfect Privacy -- Anonymous Internet Access

Perfect Privacy is a high anonymity second level ISP protecting the privacy of individuals and businesses on the Internet. Our Perfect SSH or Perfect VPN solutions make all your Internet traffic flowing through one of our high anonymity servers with continuous 256-bits SSH encryption.

Our SSH Tunnel service anonymizes your internet activity by encrypting all traffic between your browser or application and our offshore proxy servers located in the most privacy-friendly jurisdictions worldwide, protecting you from any possible eavesdropper.

[URL="http://www.perfect-privacy.com/"]Why use Perfect Privacy?[/URL]

We do appreciate the All Nettools community, so All Nettools members can get a *0% discount on our yearly subscriptions. Just mention the discount code: *allnet when ordering
    "The Anarch is to the anarchist, what the monarch is to the monarchist..." -- Ernst Jünger

[URL="http://www.perfect-privacy.com"]Perfect Privacy[/URL] -- Anonymous Internet Access - Free people need no supervision!

[URL="http://forum.perfect-privacy.com"]Perfect Privacy Forum[/URL] -- Privacy Services Support - Privacy Discussions - Offshore ****ing, Investments & Financial Privacy - PT

Anonymous Internet Access through Offshore SSH Tunneling & Secure VPN, powered by the exclusive Perfect Privacy client technology. Accepts cash, e-gold, Pecunix, PayPal and [URL="http://www.epay.vg"]Epay.vg[/URL].

oh yes go ahead and pay for a proxy.
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

Err, TOR is pretty good and effective, and it's free, no way I'm paying for a proxy.

Sure, you have encryption and servers located in lawless countries, but if someone hacks into the government, commits fraud, downloads illegal material and so on, I'm guessing you'll hand over their details so they get arrested. You're in denial if you think proxies and anonymity are used for anything but circumventing rules and breaking the law.

TOR may be slow, but any professional anonymity company will only guarantee anonymity on their terms. They have all your details if you break the law.

Lol that's where you're wrong. PP doesn't keep any logs whatsoever, they don't have a law that obligates them to keep ***** of their users and disabled logging. On top of that, they run routine maintenance to delete temporary data and disable the disk cache wherever possible.

I have friends who have been with them for months and some even years. And if you're that paranoid, they even have a server in Iran. Good luck getting Iran officials to cooperate with the US Government. We have no treaty with them, they hate us and you think they're going to provide information about their servers to the US? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Yusof View Post
    Lol that's where you're wrong. PP doesn't keep any logs whatsoever, they don't have a law that obligates them to keep ***** of their users and disabled logging. On top of that, they run routine maintenance to delete temporary data and disable the disk cache wherever possible.
    You see, the problem is that this is just a statement. They say they are good, no more and no less. You may want to believe this, but you also may doubt this. Mind you, I'm not saying that they're evil:-) I'm just saying that such statements cannot be proved.

I have friends who have been with them for months and some even years. And if you're that paranoid, they even have a server in Iran. Good luck getting Iran officials to cooperate with the US Government. We have no treaty with them, they hate us and you think they're going to provide information about their servers to the US? LOL
    Based on what I read on their Web site, their standard mode of operation involves routing the info through just one server. This is not *00&#*7; secure if your adversary has vast resources. All major Internet backbones are routinely monitored by the US and some other governments. Applying not-so-complex traffic analysis, Big Brother may be able to figure out who is behind the given anonymized connection.

The beauty of TOR (and similar predecessors, such as Zero Knowledge Systems, may they rest in peace) is that the connection is routed via *multiple* servers scattered all over the world. Additionally, TOR nodes are operated by multiple people and organizations, not just one.

That said, I believe that PP might be a good choice for basic anonymity. If, however, anonymity is a question of life and death for you, you may want to use something more robust.

Speaking of the Moonbat's comment (free vs. paid), I'd say that I wouldn't mind paying for good anonymity, as long as the payment method is anonymous, too. PP seems to offer a couple of payment options that are more or less anonymous. I'd strongly s***est not using any payment methods that may be linked to your personality, such as ****** cards.

The problem with TOR is that even though it runs through multiple servers and systems before reaching it's destination, it's NOT secure and your connection is NOT encrypted. With PP, utilizing OpenVPN or SSH Client, your internet is encrypted with AES-256, and a 40*6-bit RSA key. AES-256 is the same encryption the NSA confirmed is safe to use to encrypt Top Secret documents.

Now even though all your traffic is routed into one secure server for it's designated country in PP, the outgoing IP is never changing and is assigned to all other members who are utilizing the server. Hundreds of people will be using the same IP for browsing, downloading, etc.

Check this out for more info about TOR not being secure: [url]http://www.kudzuworld.com/blogs/Tech/2007*22*B.EN.aspx[/url]

Talking Secure? Hmmmm!

Security & Privacy are a rare commodity in the web.
    "Deleted by member! Also Mods accept my apologies for posting the picture.
    Last edited by nozf3r4tu; 10-12-2008 at 08:23 PM.
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

Quote Originally Posted by nozf*r4tu View Post
    Security & Privacy are a rare commodity in the web. Please Take a look at what i found floating around...
    [URL="http://i*8.tinypic.com/28*8ww7.jpg"]http://i*8.tinypic.com/28*8ww7.jpg[/URL]
    Sorry, I don't see the vuln.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

The problem with TOR is that even though it runs through multiple servers and systems before reaching it's destination, it's NOT secure and your connection is NOT encrypted.
    I'm afraid you didn't read the TOR overview and/or didn't look at its source code. See [url]http://www.torproject.org/overview.html.en[/url]. TOR does use robust encryption all the way from your computer through the exit node. The exit node, of course, decrypts the traffic, because otherwise, it wouldn't be able to communicate with the destination server you're connected to. If you don't believe this, install a packet sniffer and try to see any unencrypted content leaving your computer via a TOR link.

With PP, utilizing OpenVPN or SSH Client, your internet is encrypted with AES-256, and a 40*6-bit RSA key. AES-256 is the same encryption the NSA confirmed is safe to use to encrypt Top Secret documents.
    For the sake of clarity and for the benifit of the community it should be noted that PP encrypts the link between your PC and the PP server. The traffic between the PP server and the destination server you're connected to is *not* encrypted, just like with TOR, for obvious reasons. Unless, of course, you're connecting to a Web server over SSL or to a POP box over TLS. I don't question the strength of PP encryption here. Even old Triple DES or CAST*28 would be good enough. Problem is, your traffic is unencrypted on some legs, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Now even though all your traffic is routed into one secure server for it's designated country in PP, the outgoing IP is never changing and is assigned to all other members who are utilizing the server. Hundreds of people will be using the same IP for browsing, downloading, etc.
    True. Does it completely thwart the possibility of traffic analysis and snooping? No.

Check this out for more info about TOR not being secure: [url]http://www.kudzuworld.com/blogs/Tech/2007*22*B.EN.aspx[/url]
    TOR had weaknesses. I bet it has weaknesses even today. And it's true that anybody can become the exit node and hence snoop on your traffic. However, given the distributed and decentralized nature of the system, it's pretty damn good for anonymity. The author of the blog you're referring to tries to scare the readers. For example, he states that "More than *0% of TOR users do not encrypt" and gives a link to an article. One would probably think that he means that for *0% of TOR users, encryption between them and TOR nodes is not enabled for some reason. This is nonsense, of course. What the linked article actually says is that *0% of the users who use TOR don't use end-to-end encryption, such as SSL. Heck, I'm not surprised, *0% of ISPs still don't offer secure POP and secure SMTP to their ********s, despite that fact that turning on encryption for these daemons wouldn't cost them a penny.

Quote Originally Posted by nozf*r4tu View Post
    Security & Privacy are a rare commodity in the web. Please Take a look at what i found floating around...
    [URL="http://i*8.tinypic.com/28*8ww7.jpg"]http://i*8.tinypic.com/28*8ww7.jpg[/URL]
    Hey, nozf*r4tu, what the hell was that :-))) If someone hacked the server of these poor Perfect Privacy folks and sent greetings to all-nettools, it kind of makes us complicit... I really don't like this. If you know that guy, please convey my message to him. We don't want to be invloved in this.

Yusof: I don't know if this is a real screen shot, bit if it is, it illustrates how vulnerable cenrtalized systems may be.

May be this Anonymity company is good alternative to TOR:

I understand your concern about using TOR over VPNs over the "life or death" scenario.
    But basically **% of the people who would use VPN and have to worry for their safety would be using it for communication.
    So imagine this scenario:

*) You connect to Kyrgyzstan VPN
    2) You create local proxy chain of * servers scattered world wide, like indonesia, albania, bosna
    *) You forward all your traffic through them and then establish your open source encryption chat.

How is this not enough to match tor's anonymity level?

vpnarea.com offers all that, locations in kyrgyzstan, malaysia, moldova, south africa, egypt, isle of man and many others, free list of private socks5 proxies with changed ports of access everyday included in membership,
    proxy chain manager and even large list of opendns servers.

Regardless of what you think the VPN providers who keep logs and chances of those logs getting into the wrong hands are only the biggest ones like StrongVPN and HideMyAss (who already betrayed their ********s once publicly) and that's because they are originating from countries like UK and USA.

But I still think that VPN is more easy to use than TOR. Well,maybe I'm just used to it and I understand it fully than other networks.

The best available VPNs

Unfortunately, Tor is quite slow and it isn't as good as it seems...

If you need very fast, reliable, trustworthy, and cost-effective VPN, please visit youtube and find "how to change ip address alivebetter". Alternatively, you can google "how to browse the internet securely and anonymously alivebetter", and you will find the best possible solutions

Perfect Privacy Anonymous Internet Access

Think you might be referring to LogMeIn or GoToMyPC. Theyre now one and the same under the LogMeIn brand.

Didnt Windows used to have a remote management help app that ran as a service other than RDP? Or was that only accessible by MS techs?

+ Reply to Thread