server monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Perfect Privacy -- Anonymous Internet Access

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by nozf*r4tu View Post
    Security & Privacy are a rare commodity in the web. Please Take a look at what i found floating around...
    [URL="http://i*8.tinypic.com/28*8ww7.jpg"]http://i*8.tinypic.com/28*8ww7.jpg[/URL]
    Hey, nozf*r4tu, what the hell was that :-))) If someone hacked the server of these poor Perfect Privacy folks and sent greetings to all-nettools, it kind of makes us complicit... I really don't like this. If you know that guy, please convey my message to him. We don't want to be invloved in this.

Yusof: I don't know if this is a real screen shot, bit if it is, it illustrates how vulnerable cenrtalized systems may be.

May be this Anonymity company is good alternative to TOR:

I understand your concern about using TOR over VPNs over the "life or death" scenario.
    But basically **% of the people who would use VPN and have to worry for their safety would be using it for communication.
    So imagine this scenario:

*) You connect to Kyrgyzstan VPN
    2) You create local proxy chain of * servers scattered world wide, like indonesia, albania, bosna
    *) You forward all your traffic through them and then establish your open source encryption chat.

How is this not enough to match tor's anonymity level?

vpnarea.com offers all that, locations in kyrgyzstan, malaysia, moldova, south africa, egypt, isle of man and many others, free list of private socks5 proxies with changed ports of access everyday included in membership,
    proxy chain manager and even large list of opendns servers.

Regardless of what you think the VPN providers who keep logs and chances of those logs getting into the wrong hands are only the biggest ones like StrongVPN and HideMyAss (who already betrayed their ********s once publicly) and that's because they are originating from countries like UK and USA.

But I still think that VPN is more easy to use than TOR. Well,maybe I'm just used to it and I understand it fully than other networks.

The best available VPNs

Unfortunately, Tor is quite slow and it isn't as good as it seems...

If you need very fast, reliable, trustworthy, and cost-effective VPN, please visit youtube and find "how to change ip address alivebetter". Alternatively, you can google "how to browse the internet securely and anonymously alivebetter", and you will find the best possible solutions

+ Reply to Thread