opennms
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's going on?

What's going on?

Would somebody mind explaining to me what all this spam is? Who are these people and their Arabic threads? Why do they seem offended when they post cryptic Arabic threads and we explain that we don't speak their language?

We're not trying to offend anyone, but we simply don't understand you. Likewise, I'm not offended in the slightest if you're hurling insults my way and claiming that your god is going to punish me. I don't believe in a personal god, and you all only do because your society indoctrinates and forces delusions into your brains.

From now on, all non-English language posts will be deleted. We can perhaps create a subforum for your language, but it's not appropriate here.

It confuses.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 08-23-2007 at 09:17 AM.

Seriously, at first it was kinda funny, now it's frickin' annoying.

For any Arab people reading this: THIS IS AN ENGLISH FORUM. In Arabic courtesy of Google Language Tools:

&#*607;&#*584;&#*575; &#*607;&#*608; &#*575;&#*606;&#*60*;&#*604;&#*6*0;&#*586;&#*6*0; &#*575;&#*604;&#*605;&#*606;&#*578;&#*58*;&#*60*;
    Last edited by Moonbat; 08-23-2007 at 07:03 PM.

Angry

I completely agree with you guys,it's getting old all the mungadunga shit,i rather have them write broken english than all that ^%&%$*%.
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

Maybe it wouldn't be half bad if they were talking about computers or computer security, but I did a few rough translations and found words like "Hamas" "tv program" and something about a guy named Tony *2.

Here's the deal: if you don't speak English, we don't want you here. We've said it enough times.

Also, this is a technology-related forum. This forum isn't an instant messager for you all.

Hello my friends I forethought is responsible for all this annoyance
    Actually, we are talking of Arab But this does not mean we want to offend you mentioned and one of the brothers from Hamas I want to assure him that we are not only members of terrorist We are very pleased to identify representative forum I wish not to speak at great length that we did not talk about religion here Every country has the religion
    I request you to accept brothers and members only, OK

This is Why We're Being Mistaken for Retards!!!

Good day Ladies and Gentlemen..

I have never paid any attention to such matters. However, this incident has gone too far and it is being spread among Arab e-mails. I find it a major responsibility that someone would face these childish behaviors and apologize for such an unreasonable ridiculous invasion.

There ARE Saudis who are capable of speaking English as fluent as native speakers.
    There ARE Saudis who are decent enough to know the forums protocols and the rules of respectable affiliation.
    There ARE Saudis who are responsible enough to say sorry on behalf of irresponsible citizens and to set a good example of civilized human beings all around the globe.

I am Saudi and I am well-bred and highly educated and -above all- not ashamed to apologize for any ill-manners you've suffered before.

Thank you,

Quote Originally Posted by Saudi_girl View Post
    Hello my friends I forethought is responsible for all this annoyance
    Actually, we are talking of Arab But this does not mean we want to offend you mentioned and one of the brothers from Hamas I want to assure him that we are not only members of terrorist We are very pleased to identify representative forum I wish not to speak at great length that we did not talk about religion here Every country has the religion
    I request you to accept brothers and members only, OK
    I respect your right to choose religion, but I don't respect religion itself.

I understand why you don't wish to talk about religion here -- Saudi Arabia is not very forgiving on those who break their laws or disrespect its religion. It's fine that you want to keep yourself safe.

My uncle had to learn parts of the Qur'an when he lived in Saudi Arabia, so if he was ever faced with terrorists or other angry religious types, he could recite it to prove he was Muslim (he's not). I think he covered his head as well.

Yes, let's not talk about religion. Sharia law is all about morality.

Good day Ladies and Gentlemen..

I have never paid any attention to such matters. However, this incident has gone too far and it is being spread among Arab e-mails.
    This amazes and confuses me.

I find it a major responsibility that someone would face these childish behaviors and apologize for such an unreasonable ridiculous invasion.
    Once again, we don't know what all the Arabic text means, so we don't really know what the situation is. Are they spamming? Insulting? Or something else?

If it's an invasion, mate, those guys don't want to go there. Invasions against hackers, programmers and e-veterans tend to have only one outcome.

Until I know the exact nature of these Arabic posts, I'll reserve my response.

There ARE Saudis who are capable of speaking English as fluent as native speakers.
    There ARE Saudis who are decent enough to know the forums protocols and the rules of respectable affiliation.
    There ARE Saudis who are responsible enough to say sorry on behalf of irresponsible citizens and to set a good example of civilized human beings all around the globe.
    You seem fluent, decent and responsible. I appreciate you posting in this thread.

You don't have to apologise for whatever other Saudis are posting either.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 08-24-2007 at 08:31 AM.

Hello everyone
    Thank you for your brother, and we really do not want to talk about religion
    We also knows from Saudi Arabia, we did not mean to insult or slander one

Your words and Arab future was not able to translate that he asked me, and I hope that that does not bother Wright Arab characters

i really was shocked by what i've seen in here
    as i said in my thread this forum has been spreated in e-mails
    so, i really recommand to close the regsteration so no one can regster and ruin your forums more, give it 2 weeks or so and they will give up and forget it
    uhhhh, man this is kinda like " WTF -___- "

Hi well ur site is spreading all around arabic forums and I saw ur site in one of them and Im saudi too....but the funny part it spreaded cuz one of the saudi ppl saw ur site accidently and he doesnt know english so he said wt the hell I will register I hv nothin to lose so like his friends joined....etc then as u see too many saudi ppl are in this site and they r not talking about religion they are talking about normal and wanting to learn english stuff they didnt offend u at all so wt the heck?!

Well, this site isn't here to teach people English, in any case. It is all spam to us.

+ Reply to Thread