monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hex editing ardamax.

Hex editing ardamax.

Whats up guys, I bought spytector a few days ago. I must say, Its not bad, but not worth the cash, I need something thats undetectible to alot more av's. It says undetectible to all but nope its not. Only the mainly used ones. The person whom I tried to use it on scanned it on jotti :S. Which kinda sucked. But, I am know convinced to do this without paying hard earned cash. I need to know how to hex edit ardamax without messing it up, any ideas? or if you happen to know of a good rat/keylogger thats very undetecible please let me know, ive tried sharK and poison ivy, there very confusing and very detectable.

Quote Originally Posted by 00oo oo00 o0 View Post
    Whats up guys, I bought spytector a few days ago. I must say, Its not bad, but not worth the cash, I need something thats undetectible to alot more av's. It says undetectible to all but nope its not. Only the mainly used ones.
    They do NOT say that... Check yourself their purchase page on [url]http://www.spytector.com/purchase.html[/url] and you'll see they mention only Norton, Kaspersky, McAfee, Panda, AVG, BitDefender, F-Secure, PC-Cillin.

If you want to hexedit a keylogger to make it "undetectible to alot more av's", IMO you should do that with Spytector, which is already undetected to the major AVS, not to Ardamax which is detected by all.

If you purchased Spytector, contact them. They offer a support. And never check a server on virustotal or jotti, it will soon be detected by all.

ok but how would i go about hex editing it? isnt that all 0's and *'s or am i mistaken? would i be better of to use some binders, crypters, etc? someone please help me find something thats nearly or completely undetectable, ive been looking for weeks. any good sites would help, ive been to a ton of places.

If something is public, chances are it's detectable.

+ Reply to Thread