cacti
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i love you all

Quote Originally Posted by MooDY View Post
    The above translation as follows( I hate Islam, I hate the Saudi Government, I spit on them I'm using opium and I drink Vodka and Rum!!>>is this sane for gods sake those are the acts of stupidity and in human.
    No, that would be Moonbat's edits. Me and him have been retaliating against these idiots with offensive messages in Arabic that we hope gets these people in trouble.

Opium and vodka? Did you write that Moonbat? Heh. Never mix depressants with depressants. I'd imagine you would be somewhat comatose if you mixed a lot of vodka with a lot of opium (or any opiate).

First I was gonna just put opium, but then I rememberd that alcohol is expressly forbidden in Islam. So I put both.

Drug prohibition... I have come to the conclusion that it is stupid in every country.

Cannabis is illegal, while the nation is addicted to caffeine, kills itself with nicotine cravings and tries to dull the boredom with alcohol.

You tell me how weed is more harmful than any of those. That's right, it's because people don't want to be slaves to your corporation when they're stoned. Caffeine helps them push pens in your office while staving off sleep (no, this isn't harmless).

In Saudi Arabia, alcohol is illegal.

I think that if a government decides to ban drugs for "public safety", they should at least have the balls to ban the more harmful (yet too historically-used and traditional) drugs.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 08-29-2007 at 02:07 PM.

??????????????????????????

not good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saudi girl 4 + * he not good
    Last edited by SyntaXmasteR; 09-02-2007 at 04:40 AM.

Closed Thread