munin
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Hacking Needs/programs

Any Hacking Needs/programs

Ok i will only do this once unless a moderator asks me other wise. If u wish to obtain a file/program like a keylogger or a certain flood or nuke. just post here n make ur requests. all my work n files r not virus scanned and i am not liable for the miss use u may use the programs for. For the newbs of this world whn i say virus scanned i mean tht the files i post up will be safe but there will be some tht i will post up n i will label them with their sender n his liablilty level. This offer will only last for a short time n i am only doing this to get my rank up with ur fellow moderators. if ur a mod n reading this then feel free to ask for a file/program. I have one promise tht my file n the files i post in topics will be virus free unless u specify a keylogger infection file so tht i may get u the ip's for who ever u send it to. Moderators if u read this n find it offensive i apologize i am only trying to benifiet the site n my status on this site. thank you for ur time.

The thread can stay, but I'm guessing this will be warez, which isn't allowed to be posted. You can, however, send the links to the person in a PM. So, if someone requests here, don't post the links here, send it to them in a PM.

ye i dont post my files theres to much grief wth doing tht. 2 many noobs on here. how do become a mod on here?

Quote Originally Posted by HeX CoDeR View Post
    ye i dont post my files theres to much grief wth doing tht. 2 many noobs on here. how do become a mod on here?
    alright for instance.. hex coder.. could you make a file that is undectable and if i send it to a person. would you give me the info of which she types on her pc?

This is semi-spam, but I'll leave it since you're not spamming for any website -- it's more like an introduction. Introductions are fine.

To become a mod on this site, people have to post regularly for a while, be trusted, type coherently, be responsible and be somewhat knowledgeable in the topics this site deals with.

We just added two though, so we have enough for now.

ok dave ill answer tht for u. I can give u an infection file tht u could send to "her" and whn she opens it ill log her data. or do u wnt a bot or something like tht? If i end up sending u the keylogger then i expect u dont run ur mouth and act like ur some big hacker. Half the stuff we do is just plain common since. Mike i didnt mean to make this spammy or anything but if u get an open in ur mod area n need some one who is into keyloggers,nuke's,flooders,scanners,and anything else tht fcuks ppl over. If u need some serious programs or anything tell me i got my fingers in with some high ranked hackers.

Mike i didnt mean to make this spammy or anything but if u get an open in ur mod area n need some one who is into keyloggers,nuke's,flooders,scanners,and anything else tht fcuks ppl over.
    I'm personally not into "fucking people over" unless they deserve it. I'm happy for people to share any and all information and files, unless they put this site or us at legal risk.

Example: you can't post warez here. We all know where to obtain content illegally, but posting the stuff here just leads to legal problems for the owners of this site (and possibly us).

You can post any sort of illegal instructions or programs, but it must be purely hypothetical. Admitting to crimes isn't encouraged. Telling people to commit crimes isn't encouraged.

Keyloggers? I wrote one before.
    Flooders? Lame.
    Nukers? Again, lame, but both are acceptable if someone deserves it. Not like "lolol I crashed your PC I'm so cool".
    Scanners? Ever heard of nmap? Nmap owns the shit out of any Windows point 'n click scanner. Nmap is all that's needed for port scanning.

I think that people who go around 'booting' people on instant messaging networks and generally pissing others off without reason are idiots. Don't be one of these people. Downloading a program and pressing a few buttons doesn't make you cool.

If u need some serious programs or anything tell me i got my fingers in with some high ranked hackers.
    Some high-ranked script kiddies, it seems. Whatever though, you're welcome here as long as you follow the rules. Try to improve your knowledge and not take part in lame activities such as booting. Maybe we were all like that when we first got into the whole hacking/programming thing.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 08-29-2007 at 08:48 PM.

I Would Also.

Like to make an request?
    I need a keylogger that would be undetectable when I send it to her in a email? And emails me back what she types?

ok mike n i play online games so i had to bridge my connection so i could see ip's online while in the lobby. thts really the only time i use my stuff unless i have a request then i do tht every once in a while. n with the illegal deal there will be nothing illegal on here. ok to the keylogger guy. new rule. u most give an appropriate reason to y im sending u a keylogger. and if i do and i find out tht ur trying to fcuk ppl over with it thn i promise i will step in n u wont like wht i do. this keylogger is not something to fcuk ppl over with its just for finding out info which u claim to wnt correct? ok ill send it whn a moderator says u can have one. if u have no clue on how to use one ill send a tut on how to use it. Moderators feel free to say no or yes to him about his needs. im still new and i dont know him tht well. ok about the nmap ive never heard of it. lol sounds bad for me to admit tht but i havent. ill look it up but if u get time send me the program if u wnt.
    [IMG]http://i*6.tinypic.com/67*0w*6.gif[/IMG]

You're free to trade around any sort of program such as keyloggers or RATs, but the conditions apply as said above.

For Nmap:

[url]http://insecure.org/nmap/[/url]

wow, thanks guys and hex coder I wanted to get it for some e ex of mine she hangs in yahoo checkers rooms and runs her mouth drives me nuts brings up my past and I'm just sick of dealing with the bitches' shit.. I wanted to teach her a lesson.. but ya.. maybe i should learn this shit on my own. been trying to actually. but can't find a keylogger that is "free" and "undetechable" they're all techable.. which competely sucks.. she doesn't trust me but i have friends who know her and maybe could send her the bait tis why I asked..

HeX CoDeR, if you have an RFI scanner that will scan a whole site, I'd appreciate it if you could hook me up with it.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by __Dave__ View Post
    wow, thanks guys and hex coder I wanted to get it for some e ex of mine she hangs in yahoo checkers rooms and runs her mouth drives me nuts brings up my past and I'm just sick of dealing with the bitches' shit.. I wanted to teach her a lesson.. but ya.. maybe i should learn this shit on my own. been trying to actually. but can't find a keylogger that is "free" and "undetechable" they're all techable.. which competely sucks.. she doesn't trust me but i have friends who know her and maybe could send her the bait tis why I asked..
    If she deserves it, I'd imagine torching her car would teach her a lesson, or stealing her computer and exposing all her private information and pictures.

Though as a wise man once said, "What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? It's just against the rules.".

I guess if you want your revenge served covertly, a keylogger could give you some information to work with.

A request

Hello, I have a strange request and Im afraid you wont agree, but I will try.
    Could you send me any keylogger with a source, that I would be able to see how was it written?( I prefer a basic one, not an undetectable/proffesional) I can promise I wont take the ******s for it, just want to learn how does it work.
    And my second request: Could you send me any DoS program?? I would appriecate if you attach a source too.
    Im sorry if my request is improper.

Here is one. [url]http://testing.onlytherightanswers.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=**[/url]
    another. [url]http://www.rohitab.com/discuss/lofiversion/index.php/t****.html[/url]

+ Reply to Thread