cactus
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A drug survey

"Today I drank a cup of coffee and actually felt motivation!"
    Ahah, a budding caffeine addict!!! Now you know why so many drink it. Caffeine is also a pain reliever too, I believe. Or maybe it enhances some pain relievers.

Quote Originally Posted by gordo View Post
    "Today I drank a cup of coffee and actually felt motivation!"
    Ahah, a budding caffeine addict!!! Now you know why so many drink it. Caffeine is also a pain reliever too, I believe. Or maybe it enhances some pain relievers.
    It makes me feel awful apart from the motivation, so I guess I won't be becoming an addict.

It is a stimulant, so I don't think pain-relief would be one of its effects. I think it may help other analgesics though when combined.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Ressurecting because I want to see the second survey

*a. Every day
    *b. Medium to Low (Wherever Diet Coke falls)
    *c. A little slower in the morning

2a. Bi-weekly
    2b. Very high

*a. Every day
    *b. Low

4a. Weekly
    4b. Medium

Unfortunately I'll have to delay writing a second survey, due to somewhat related problems.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    Unfortunately I'll have to delay writing a second survey, due to somewhat related problems.
    Care to elaborate? :P
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Its the coffee! I knew it!!

Its the coffee! I knew it!!
    It'd take more than coffee to induce temporary psychosis and indefinite cognitive impairment.

It'd take more than coffee to induce temporary psychosis and indefinite cognitive impairment.
    I'm guessing you pulled a 'Scarface sniff'?
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

I smoked a huge amount of weed in my vapouriser, experienced temporary psychosis, then the rest of the night involved nitrous, DXM, diphenhydramine, possibly a small amount of benzos, and alcohol.

I honestly can't remember much from that night -- probably since I took at least 6mg Xanax previously that day. All I remember is doing double the amount of DXM I initially decided upon, then apparently I started walking around three times mumbling incoherently and had to be directed back to my bed by my brother.

I woke up with my stash scattered across my floor, and am slowly discovering random items in random places. From what I heard, I started rearranging things that night.

That crazy combination of drugs turned me insane for a while, and combined with benzodiazepine withdrawals; these feelings of insanity persisted for quite some time. They are slowly fading now, but I'm not normal yet.

I can't decide whether these feelings are caused by that crazy night or simply temporary benzo withdrawals when I haven't dosed in a while.

There, I elaborated.

Suffice to say, I won't be doing anything of that sort for a long time.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 10-03-2007 at 04:49 PM.

"Suffice to say, I won't be doing anything of that sort for a long time."
    Glad to see that. I enjoy your posts and general knowledge on many things, and hope to see more in the future.

I smoked a huge amount of weed in my vapouriser, experienced temporary psychosis, then the rest of the night involved nitrous, DXM, diphenhydramine, possibly a small amount of benzos, and alcohol.

I honestly can't remember much from that night -- probably since I took at least 6mg Xanax previously that day. All I remember is doing double the amount of DXM I initially decided upon, then apparently I started walking around three times mumbling incoherently and had to be directed back to my bed by my brother.

I woke up with my stash scattered across my floor, and am slowly discovering random items in random places. From what I heard, I started rearranging things that night.

That crazy combination of drugs turned me insane for a while, and combined with benzodiazepine withdrawals; these feelings of insanity persisted for quite some time. They are slowly fading now, but I'm not normal yet.

I can't decide whether these feelings are caused by that crazy night or simply temporary benzo withdrawals when I haven't dosed in a while.

There, I elaborated.

Suffice to say, I won't be doing anything of that sort for a long time.
    By nitrous, you mean nitrous oxide? Where'd you get that from?

Anyway, this goes to prove that you should stick to the regular illegal drugs, all this new-fangled stuff will make you go nuts.

Glad to see that. I enjoy your posts and general knowledge on many things, and hope to see more in the future.
    Thanks for the compliment, but I'm not entirely sure I'll ever return to my previous state of mind. My mental functionality seems a lot slower, and I'm str***ling in school.

By nitrous, you mean nitrous oxide? Where'd you get that from?
    It was possibly the easiest to acquire of all the drugs in my collection. Add me on MSN, join IRC or something and I'll give further info.

Incidentally, nitrous combined with weed is my favourite drug combination; no competition.

Anyway, this goes to prove that you should stick to the regular illegal drugs, all this new-fangled stuff will make you go nuts.
    That's a really naive statement. My drug-use was excessive and possibly a bad combination, but you research drugs sufficiently and know they'll have no negative impact on your body or mind, there's nothing that makes them worse than boring street-drugs. I'd rather ingest something I know to be pure than stuff cut with unknown amounts of unknown substances.

Basically, I'm not the type of guy to snort powder consisting of 20&#*7; coke, *0% caffeine and 50% chalk.

I've decided to try to slowly reduce my benzo usage to zero and refrain from using any drug (alcohol, nicotine and caffeine included) indefinitely.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 10-04-2007 at 12:44 PM.

I chain smoke marijuana. I can't remember the rest of the pole. God bless you Canadian Seed ****s!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scooterdog View Post
    I chain smoke marijuana. I can't remember the rest of the pole. God bless you Canadian Seed ****s!!!!!!!!!!
    You know, you should really use a vaporiser if you're smoking that much. That is, of course, unless you like the prospect of dying due to lung-cancer.

+ Reply to Thread