rrdtool
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Saudi People....

For Saudi People....

This forum is not free for every body to say or type what he or she wants.

This forum for you if you want to help or benefit.
    This forum as a house for people who made it. So to enter a house you should take a premission before, and you have to be polite because your behavior commutates your personality; I assume that you wouldn't like to be in bad image.

On the other hand, if you are really a saudi, why you don't behave as saudi people; don't be silly.

Saudi guy or girl; you have big responsibilies for your motherland to make it a great country as Saudi Arabia is. If you can't do that just be quiet, don't be a bad citizen who brings bad reputation to himself and to his country by bad, unrational, and unreasonable behaviors, it is not necessary to comment here or with people who don't like that.

Nonetheless, I don't believe all those people who made a mistake are saudi people.

hint: some things I have seen on this ***rd made me typing this, but in fact I don't know if I grammaticly did well or not.(Actually, that is not important as much as my idea).

a jealous citizen
    ABC-*2*
    Last edited by SyntaXmasteR; 09-03-2007 at 12:02 PM.

Moonbat deleted all the threads and banned those spammers, so they're not winning.

As far as their pro-Islam propaganda goes, it doesn't mean shit to me. Their 'arguments' could be torn apart in minutes if the threads hadn't already been deleted.

How about you join the debate, idiots, instead of hiding behind spam aliases?
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 08-31-2007 at 05:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    Moonbat deleted all the threads and banned those spammers, so they're not winning.
    That up to you, I prefer that at least to keep they away from abuse to themselves before others.

As far as their pro-Islam propaganda goes, it doesn't mean shit to me. Their 'arguments' could be torn apart in minutes if the threads hadn't already been deleted.
    I am SAUDI, I am muslim; my religion is Islam. I respect others' opinion about what they believe in. Also, I am not here to call to my religion becaues this position is not allocate for that. As we respect others' beliefs they shoud reciprocate. Don't deal with all as you want to dealwith specific ind individuals; that is not fair.

How about you join the debate, idiots, instead of hiding behind spam aliases?
    I don't know what do mean

Quote Originally Posted by ABC-*2* View Post
    I am SAUDI, I am muslim; my religion is Islam. I respect others' opinion about what they believe in. Also, I am not here to call to my religion becaues this position is not allocate for that. As we respect others' beliefs they shoud reciprocate. Don't deal with all as you want to dealwith specific ind individuals; that is not fair.
    I respect people's right to choose their religion, but not most religions themselves. I treat them exactly the same as scientific theories -- if they sound ridiculous, I'm not going to hold back my criticism.

I don't know what do mean
    That was directed at the spammers. I'm inviting them to post their opinions on the forum properly instead of all this lame spam. We've had many threads debating such topics as religion.

think you ABC_*2* ..

I like your motif ..

Be always like a bondage Islamite ..!!
    Last edited by SyntaXmasteR; 09-02-2007 at 04:39 AM.

i admit that there are a lot of things wrong in our country, but it is a lot worse in yours.
    [URL="http://news.bbc.co.uk/*/hi/world/middle_east/*87447*.stm"]Really?[/URL]

(Re-opened to hear hilarious responses from Saudi apologists.)
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 09-02-2007 at 09:41 AM.

We would not like to compare between us (I mean people who live in all the world). Because that will take us out of main reason that is collected us in one place such forum. Also, it is not good to mix politics with social life, we would not be argil between others' hands(governments, politicians, terrorists,....etc). We as nations have to be conscious and cognizant......
    * to know that we should be opened on others to understand what have been happening around?
    * to know that knowledge is demanded from anywhere in anytime.
    * to know that the life is short, thus you should live it friendly and comfortably.
    * to make the peace around the world as much as you can
    * to make yourself as VIP by knowledge to help others or make a good family to produce effective members to your society.

Remember, don't make judgement for any thing before you get familiar with that thing to be based on your contentment and your opinion( not others' opinions), to be autonomous.

+ Reply to Thread