mrtg
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: for ppl posting in arabic... big surprise

Talking for ppl posting in arabic... big surprise

good morning every one, this is my first post in this site....... i registered only when i saw about two posts written in arabic.... their writers want from us to believe they are saudi....iam sorry to tell them "they're exposed" .... it's quite obvious they are using translation websites to rise hate against us" saudi ppl".... you can't tell the difference like i do, it's my mother language..
    their writing doesn't make sense its only a punsh of words grouped together.... a 6 years old saudi boy can write better than this...

i have a request for the dear memmbers..... respect others believes and backgrounds..... iam n't happy for the way this forum talking about saudi ppl..
    for any comment or question plz be my guest....
    regard... the surgeon
    Last edited by Surgeon; 09-02-2007 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Surgeon View Post
    good morning every one, this is my first post in this site....... i registered only when i saw about two posts written in arabic.... their writers want from us to believe they are saudi....iam sorry to tell them "they're exposed" .... it's quite obvious they are using translation websites to rise hate against us" saudi ppl".... you can't tell the difference like i do, it's my mother language..
    It takes more than internet spam to change my opinion of a whole nation, but thanks for letting us know anyway.

Perhaps they're writing in this way to avoid online translators?

i have a request for the dear memmbers..... respect others believes and backgrounds..... iam n't happy for the way this forum talking about saudi ppl..
    regard... the surgeon
    I'll criticise something I disagree with (Saudi laws, etc), and you can criticise my nation and beliefs. If you really think your lifestyle is better than mine, criticism shouldn't bother you at all.

One thing is for sure: it's time to stop this stupid unspoken rule that you can't criticise religion and faith. I can criticise whatever the hell I like.

I have already said everything I need to say on this though, and it's time to forget the Saudi episode. Talking about it only fuels the spammers' desire to annoy us more.

hello again.... believe me we don't need to justify our way of living.... we are living our life according to the rules that the only gad "allah" has told to the prophet mohammed peace be upon him.. and our guide in this is our holy book the Quran kareem....

and iam n't trying to change ur opinion about us..... just keep it to ur self.... if a saudi talk about u american or whatever u r in a bad way u will say... oh he's a terrorist and anti-american.... iam just sorry for the douple standards in this world... if someone come to u saying ur stupid or ugly for example, or he went to ur friends and saying bad things about u !!! what will be ur response... just imagine and be honest with ur self.....
    iam sure u wont say ohhh it's a free country he have the right to say anything he wants...

u can call me what ever u like but iam proud and thankfull for being a muslim.... saudi or non saudi n't important to me as long iam a muslim.... islam spread all over the world... i wonder why? look to the answer by ur self...

believe iam n't happy with the way our kingdom is going... but they still a human and human do have mistakes.... in every country there's the good and the bad and afterall we're n't angels...
    so if u want to criticise saudi laws feel free to do so.... but we citizion of saudia arabia we are nice, loving, generous, ambitious ppl, and ask the ppl in ur country who have been work or live in our country....just don't say empty wards about ppl u never deal with.... i met alot of ******* ( american, uk, canadian) in my field... we're like brothers no matter the nationality, race, colour or religion.... we are human after all working for the sake of humanity.....and gad wants us to repect others believes .... but there are rules we follow we're n't animal to do wherever we like... that's why we have brains to recognize the right from wrong...
    -------------------------
    i have a comment for ur saying
    Perhaps they're writing in this way to avoid online translators?
    for gad sake they wrote in an arabiac using translator so if u try to translate it to english it will make sense in english but n't in arabiac......
    to tell u the truth i read a thread written by a true arabian ppl but it wasn't their intension to make harm. there are alot of arabian ppl flying in the sky of the internet and most of them using sites like this one to get involve with english ppl to learn the english from the source ...
    and they wrote in arabic to communicate with the other arabian on the site..

but then other ppl saw u became angry and so they took it an oppourtinity to rise more hate...... and believe me translator websites n't that good in translation....
    that's all for now........
    Last edited by Surgeon; 09-03-2007 at 11:12 AM.
    No pain......No gain

Quote Originally Posted by Surgeon View Post
    their writing doesn't make sense its only a punsh of words grouped together.... a 6 years old saudi boy can write better than this...

regard... the surgeon

&#*575;&#*604;&#*587;&#*5**;&#*608;&#*58*;&#*6*0;&#*577; &#*605;&#*585;&#*587;&#*604;&#*6*0; &#*585;&#*587;&#*575;&#*574;&#*604; &#*607;&#*6*0; &#*575;&#*604;&#*576;&#*604;&#*607;&#*575;&#*56*;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

&#*575;&#*606;&#*575; &#*576;&#*60*;&#*585;&#*607; &#*575;&#*604;&#*575;&#*587;&#*604;&#*575;&#*605; &#*548; &#*608;&#*57*;&#*606;&#*575; &#*606;&#*588;&#*585;&#*576; &#*575;&#*604;&#*60*;&#*572;&#*608;&#*587; &#*608;&#*575;&#*604;&#*5**;&#*588;&#*585;&#*6*0;&#*606; &#*605;&#*606; &#*575;&#*604;&#*60*;&#*58*;&#*608;&#*604; &#*6*0;&#*608;&#*605;&#*6*0;&#*575; &#*604;&#*575;&#*606;&#*6*0; &#*578;&#*5**;&#*576;&#*578; &#*605;&#*606; &#*575;&#*604;&#*5*4;&#*576;&#*575;&#*56*; &#*575;&#*604;&#*58*;&#*60*;&#*608;&#*605;&#*577; &#*575;&#*604;&#*587;&#*5**;&#*608;&#*58*;&#*6*0;&#*577;

This topic wrote in the Forum
    It is the biggest proof

And can not be issued this talk of a person fluent in Arabic language

Ok, the next person who posts telling us to try and get to know the culture and langauge of Arab people will get a nice little ban.

This isn't a forum about how we all need to get along with each other. This is a forum for computer-related questions and discussions.

We call everyone posting in Arabic 'Saudi' the same way many people in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Syria, and UAE call everyone in America and Britain '*******ers' when many people there aren't even citizens of those countries. If your countries won't take the time to understand us, we won't take the time to understand you. Plain and simple.
    Last edited by Moonbat; 09-03-2007 at 11:55 AM.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

+ Reply to Thread