zabbix
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Proxy Scanner

HI,

IS mandrake being filed for ****ruptcy-I beleive its running bad now.

Regards Data.
    Last edited by DATA; 01-22-2003 at 01:26 AM.

sig Guest

Newbietoo/is that you?

Hello Newbietoo here's a smile for ya .
    It's great to see your still up and running. Have you made the browser jump(LOL). Let's not get into that......
    I came here today to show a friend where to get some good advice on security issues and to see posts from familiar faces(so to speak). She is running AOL on dial-up (yick) and windows *5(yick yick). It's my day off and after a night at the pubs our little group came back to watch some movies....here we are. Three of us anyway, the one snoreing in the background has to go to work this morning. I however do not and my friend Connie works nights. Lucky us! I made the big leap to Linux so i've been hanging aroung the Linux help forums as of late and it's alot of fun!

This is the first thread I've checked so I haven't seen if you have any other posts but I'll be snooping for them.

I'm very happy to see your name appear agian and as always the smile at the end of my name is for you!

Glad to see ya! Newbietoo!

Have a good day forum!

Sigkim(NT)

sig Guest

Mandrake/yep.chapter **

I just read the news a few days ago and I'm dissapointed but not discouraged. With Linux being open source, makeing a profit with a distrobution has to be tough. Linux doesn't have the same protection of copywrite that microsoft enjoys(miss-uses but that's a matter of opinion and not the point). To make ***** with a product that one is allowed to burn a copy and give(or sell) to a friend has to be a marketers nightmare! Not to mention the percieved(and not totally untrue) difficulty of Linux by the general public. Linux is here to stay and seeing the diffulcty that Mandrake is haveing is sadening and I know they wiil recover because I believe the distro is sound. I'm buying Mandrake * on my next payday and may not even install it. It's the least I can do to help them out and I'm glad to do it. On a side note I heard a NPR(national public radio) interview with the creator of Linux...he pronounces it LEENUX. It was a very interesting interview and he gave some of his views on why he liscensed it under the GPL liscense and to sum it up he stated he makes enough ***** as a programmer and had no interest in the business side of computeing. He says he enjoys a nice life style that allows him to do what he loves....and that's enough for him

Have a very good day forum

Sigkim()

Smile

Hi Sig,

I keep forgetting to click on page 2 so sometimes I miss posts. In a big hurry (chuckles). Thanks for the post. Your reference to the pub reminded me of a rule that I have set for myself - never post after a "nippy". That's how I got so emotional about "world peace" - two glasses of wine (a lot for me). Thought you would get a kick out of that!!!! So now everyone knows. If I have a computer question, I'll direct it to you okay? Getting into programming at school, but doesn't help with some questions I still have which appear to be "newbielike". Take care out there. Regards, Newbietoo

win-nmap

i run win*8 and i have winnmap and it doesn`t work..
    whatever ip i scan , it says that the host is down..
    If i`ll pass the exam this year i`ll install Linux because winblows is killing me..
    -=Alin=-

+ Reply to Thread