monitoring
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proxy Scanner

Question Proxy Scanner

Hi. I need to find proxy and i need to know which proxy scanner the best and fastes?

Unregistered Guest
    User SuperScan this is a free ware sw which scans all the ports and tell u which ports are open

EnjoyMadi

Pumpuhar

Blade Guest
    ProxyHunter is one of the most popular scanners

If you wanna excel on scanning use Nmap (for windows)

regards

blade

Unregistered Guest
    you can download proxyHunter from [url]http://www.jaddo.net/forums/[/url]

Nmap

Originally posted by Blade
    If you wanna excel on scanning use Nmap (for windows)
    regards

blade [/B]
    ===========================================

Blade is right,
    Nmap is the best by all means, here's the link to download a windows version. (yak) [url]http://www.nmapwin.org/[/url]

(YOU NEED Winpcap installed on your windows in order to work!)
    get it from here: [url]http://winpcap.polito.it/[/url]

But, of course, you can get THE original 'the one and only one'
    from this link

[url]http://www.insecure.org/nmap/index.html[/url]

With this last one, you can use this command to scan an ENTIRE range of IP's and get thousands of proxies.

nmap 24.0-255.0-255.0-255 -p *080 -M 50 -oG 24_log.txt

------------
    fEǚ.法Er

sigkim..agian Guest

yak..i can't spell

To "FEVER"...I'm sorry, I just cannot find the "symbols" to spell your nick correctly...for this I apologise(told you I can't spell)...I do agree with the formentioned comment about windows in which you stated...and I quote.."yak". This is by all means the fairest and most truthful comment I've read to date and it gave me a case of permasmile ...my computer went down for quite a while...in that time I rediscoverd the outdoors....nice side effect however my small delvings into Linux has left me scared and wanting my mommy....so i've decided to install it on my little computer as soon as I evict the family of spiders that have taken up residency. I hate to do it but Microworld has forced my hand.

P.S for those who don't know Get Opera...I could go on and on (and I usually do) but it is a beautiful thing...nuff said.

For my lack of key***rd knowledge(and spelling in general) here is a what i'm sure all would agree is a full apology....(repost)

[url]http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/52*2/wanda.html[/url]

Click apology wav.

Windows....yak

Have a good day forum!

Sigkim (NT )

Unregistered Guest

Re: yak..i can't spell

Originally posted by sigkim..agian
    To "FEVER"...I'm sorry, I just cannot find the "symbols" to spell your nick correctly...for this I apologise(told you I can't spell)...I do agree with the formentioned comment about windows in which you stated...and I quote.."yak". This is by all means the fairest and most truthful comment I've read to date and it gave me a case of permasmile ...my computer went down for quite a while...in that time I rediscoverd the outdoors....nice side effect however my small delvings into Linux has left me scared and wanting my mommy....so i've decided to install it on my little computer as soon as I evict the family of spiders that have taken up residency. I hate to do it but Microworld has forced my hand.

P.S for those who don't know Get Opera...I could go on and on (and I usually do) but it is a beautiful thing...nuff said.

For my lack of key***rd knowledge(and spelling in general) here is a what i'm sure all would agree is a full apology....(repost)

[url]http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/52*2/wanda.html[/url]

Click apology wav.

Windows....yak

Have a good day forum!

Sigkim (NT )
    Pardon my rant, but that's one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen in my life.

It takes time, effort, and dedication to learn a new skill or ability be it learning to operate a new OS or playing a musical instrument. If you're not ready to apply yourself you might as well forget it because you'll never be proficient at it.

Books and HOW TO docs are a must for new Linux users but don't be afraid to experiment and try things out for yourself. The worst thing that could happen is that you have to reinstall, the best thing is that you may learn something on your own.

I would normally recommend a user friendly distro like Mandrake or SUsE to someone who had never used Linux, but if you can't find the ", *, and . characters on your key***rd you better learn to use what you've got first.

BTW, your webpage needs opening and closing html, head, and body brackets.

sigkim sig Guest
    Unregistered ignore my posts.

Sigkim (NT )

Hey Siggie!

Good to see you back around! Disregard the negative vibes, pal

Be sure to check out fEǚ.法Er's Sympa...coolest thing to hit the block in a long time. Be even more sure to check out the FAQ with Sympa Joe and his woes about Cindy

Take care!

~ Piexa

Question fEǚ.法Er nmap win

hi to all

i have use nmap win but i face small problem in inputting file and in out putting file. becous i input i data tist nmap file & output i use log nmapserv.loge. and i run the program but its fail.

lately i ****e your help(fEǚ.法Er)
    but its gave me one ip not *000

nmap 24.0-255.0-255.0-255 -p *080 -M 50 -oG 24_log.txt

i have paste this line in txt log fil but its not pass. i mean *00 or *000 of proxys.

thanks

keep it up

sigkimsig Guest

Mandrake Linux/windows/Showdown!!

Well, after many failed attempts to connect to the internet with my new Mandrake OS, I soon discovered the "Winmodem" is a piece of cr&^*P. No go on the little computer so I installed my *5.00 OS on the big computer......I'll be dammed if it didn't work. It was scary but not too bad . Repartitioning the hard drive was the ball racking part with 25 Gb for willie and *5 Gb for the friendly penguine. This is fun but by no means am I under the illusion this is the end. Problems will surface and will pass in the night. I'm still sucking the teet of bill but the weening process has begun.
    On a side note I spied another Mandrake OS on the shelf at Bookman's and it was 8.00, (minus the box). Last I looked XP(Xpect Problems) was well over *00.00. I read about a middle school in Oregon where the students were learning to use Red Hat Linux instead of ....you know. The teacher/system admin/budget coordinator/nose wiper was looking for a way to save ***** and improve the skills of his students. He convinced the school ***rd to switch to Linux Os's and he hasn't looked back. The budget now is for just hardware. He will even burn a copy and mail it to you if you ask nicely minus postage. How cool is that!!!
    That's the life story.....Let's hear Yall's?!?!. triunps..defeats?!
    Have a very good day forum!

sigkim (NT)

Unregistered Guest
    $8 for Mandrake? Which release was that? 6? Go for it. Compiling a new kernel would be a good experience for you.

Winmodem? Look on the bright side. With no knowledge of *NIX services or security you would have got h4X0r*d within *5 minutes of going online anyway.

sigkimyey Guest

mandrake/love ya!!!!

Mandrake is running fine so far without a single crash!!!. The KDE browser is alot of fun and to sum it all up...bye bye Billy...

Have a very good day forum!
    Sigkim (NT)

Unregistered Guest
    Hi
    i used nmap to scan and the results are not very good...
    i found several machines that look as if they would work as proxies but they don't....

my question is---are there any specific settings (in nmap) that would find proxies in specific??

Re: rude "unregistered guest"

Forum member, Siggie, is highly regarded by everyone here, including me. Your rudeness, "unregistered" is not appreciated and serves no constructive purpose at all. At least give yourself a "name" if you can't control yourself. Siggie, hi, hope all is well. Just my opinion. Good citizen, Newbietoo

+ Reply to Thread