zabbix
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crash Game Servers

Crash Game Servers

Hey guys I play games like Counter Strike Source, and Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. I was wondering is there any programs that I could use to crash servers or make everyone in server lag???

and is there any programs that I could ***** players IP adresses while there in the server???

[Sorry if my questions are dumb I have been searching sites for months but it seems that you guys are smarter than other forums]

Sorry to be rude..... but I think i'll say it before somebody else does:

*. who do you think you are? You come into a forum and start "leeching" off of other people. Why would you even want to crash a gaming server anyways? That's just a waste of time.
    2. I know of a good place for you to start. [url]www.google.com[/url]. Use it.
    *. If you want to get *********, what you're talking about doing: Crashing servers, lagging them up, etc.. is illegal.. something that is against this forums rules to post, if I recall correctly...
    4. you're questions aren't dumb..... just the person asking them.... Thanks for making me waste my time in making this post... I could have done something better while I was on this forum...

~ apologies to the admin for this harsh post.. I'm fed up with seeing crap like this on these and other forums.. simply put, I find it a bit disrespectful to everybody who actually knows what they're doing.~

I was wondering is there any programs that I could use to crash servers or make everyone in server lag???
    Make one yourself? As I always say, if you're not smart enough to break the law, don't bother.

If you intend to go around crashing any server you see purely for the fun of it, please leave this forum. Right now.

*. If you want to get *********, what you're talking about doing: Crashing servers, lagging them up, etc.. is illegal.. something that is against this forums rules to post, if I recall correctly...
    I don't know if my interpretation of the rules is accepted by the other moderators, but I think that anything may be discussed in theory. That means you can post instructions or files for doing something illegal, but we don't want you admitting to it or helping others directly with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
    4. you're questions aren't dumb..... just the person asking them...
    I hope you see the irony in this.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 09-04-2007 at 06:03 AM.

Halp!!! He'zz Wantz To Crash T*h Game Servarzzz!!! Call T*h Poleesh!!

On a more serious note, nobody is going to help you. Good day.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

K I see but am I still aloud to be around the forums?

Im sorry if im not the smartest guy im just *2 years old so yeh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ub*r H4x*r View Post

age isn't really a good excuse for retardation... I can't speak for everybody else when I say this, but contrary to common belief... some people actually use their skills to help others..... not destroy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ub*r H4x*r View Post

Sure. We haven't banned you, have we?

As said by Syndicate, age isn't an excuse for wanting to annoy people on the internet without reason, or anything for that matter. Some of us may have been the same at that age, but it's still not cool to go around crashing/defacing/destroying things to show off some sort of superiority.

I think I joined this forum not long after my fourteenth birthday.

By the way, you type with a lot more coherency than many *2 year olds I've seen on this forum, so I wouldn't say you're dumb.

+ Reply to Thread