Hello Piexa.
Your web page may be a little sparse but it is still more interesting then Microsoft . com and much easier to find helpful information.
I snooped around my friend's computer the other day(with her consent of course) to see what was on it. To sum it up aol has taken over her computer and and the spyware is constant with at least *5-20 connections running all the time. An install of ad-aware produced no sex-*****er spyware....I gues the ladies use the net differently then the fellas
I showed her how to clear her cookies(remember I asked how to do this way back when??!!) History, cache, and disable all the nasties in IE. She showed a genuine interest because her connection was soooo sloooooww. It's better now with very few pop ups. and as a final treat i installed Norton......we'll see how well it works with aol as i've heard "stuff" about it.

I hope she visits here and asks questions but that is up to her?!

I'm looking foreward to your mad scientist results to see what is really going on behind the scenes!

I haven't been by in a while because Linux is keeping me busy. There is so much help for the new guys out there. The flame is also of higher quality. I haven't run into the *4 year old with no girlfriend mentality yet and it's re*****img. "RTFM" hasn't come up yet either...

Have a very good day forum!
Sigkim (NT)