server monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: need help ...

need help ...

hi,
    i am a n00b ...
    how can i hack into someones computer over internet (not LAN or WLAN ?
    i can get them to turn off firewall and share disk C:\
    i also have their IP
    thx

They most likely connect to the internet through a router. This prevents incoming connections on their side unless they change settings in their router.

However, if they are directly connecting to the internet, your idea of getting them to share their C:\ drive could quite easily give you access.

There are hundreds of tutorials on NetBIOS hacking -- these will probably help you during the next stage:

[url]http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=netbios+hacking&btnG=Google+Search&meta=[/url]

I haven't used Windows' 'shared folder' feature in a long time, so I can't remember in enough detail to give any more instructions.

Post Wanted the same password

Hi....

I need a help....

*) I want to find out the password of my old id ..... the problem is that i forgot my password n also the answer which i had given for the secret questions.that time

2) Can u plz s***est me the steps of finding the same password which i have selected that time as that contains so many important datas in my email....?

Waiting for your quick response!

Thankyou...

Contact your email provider and explain the situation. If you are the true owner of the account, they should be able to help you.

+ Reply to Thread