ganglia
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the tested runescape hack

mod alex Guest

the tested runescape hack

Hi pplz, i have recently figured out a way to hack runescape while scannying the linux server which jagex runs runescape on etc etc. below will tell ya how to hack runescape accounts.I have really only made this up for ppl who have been scammed by other ppl.So if you haven't been scammed i rather you not cheat for the fun of it, but it is up to you, but it isnt fair if ya use this to steal other pplz password for runescape.Step *.Get the runescape account name you want to hack.make sure you have a runescape account as you need to confuse the runescape server into thinking you are jagex staff. Step 2. There is a secret e-mail which jagex bot use to notify ppl about there password and send them there password if needed i found it while i was scanning their server. The code used to send ppl passwords was hard to find but i finaly found it while collenting bits and peices while scanny the server. Beleive it to be [email]jagexstaffrsrecoveryhtml@hotmail.com.Step[/email] *.Here is the code you need to send to the server to confuse it.Do as exactly as it is typed or it will fail.Subject: rspasswrdrecovry ( it must be exactly as typed) (copy and paste) Now after that type the following:

I am a n00b who enjoys scamming others for a lame game like RuneScape. I am not a hacker. Dead cows will come every night to haunt me until I turn 80 years old.

Step 4. You must replace the words in " " to what it says and as i said dont make any mistakes or you will fail. What i would do is Highlight the text and copy it onto the e-mail and paste it that way ya donR*7;t make any mistakes. A short email message will be sent in at least 8 hours.There you have it Hacking runescape is easy for you now. happy hacking! if u thick this is a scam report me(divine_god)anyways its not for my good and dnt tell every body by the way.i have noticed lvl *5s and lower accounts are not processing the hack when i did it i was lvl *** know im lvl *26 it really worked.
    Last edited by Moonbat; 09-28-2007 at 05:36 AM.

I banned him so he can't change your edit .
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

+ Reply to Thread