cactus
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Become a programmer and never C the world!

Post Become a programmer and never C the world!

A diploma proves only that you know how to find an answer. [url=http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4725*5068250*86*&postID=**08*20*27**805*07*]Atkins[/url] can prove.

Spam is more bizarre every day
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

Yeah, but title was quite clever.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Quote Originally Posted by DANIEL2488 View Post
    We're gonna get outsourced anyway . . .
    Don't say that man. I can own Asians, Eastern-Europeans, South-Asians and everyone else at web-programming.

Well, that's probably not entirely true, but freelance employers tend to hire people who they can relate to (i.e. who can speak English coherently and have a friendly, approachable attitude), even if it costs more than outsourcing.

Oh, and I'd die before I gave up languages like C in favour of shit like VB. Ugh; the thought of it is horrible.. Going to throw up, brb.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    Oh, and I'd die before I gave up languages like C in favour of shit like VB. Ugh; the thought of it is horrible.. Going to throw up, brb.
    Agreed. I'd even go so far as to say VB is a skiddie langauge (it does a lot of the work for you, ex. msgbox), but then all the TeamSpeak "hackers" who use SendKeys() to make TS flooders would hunt me down and kill me.

Okay, VB isn't that bad of a language, but programming should be about learning, and I'd much rather take the time to learn Windows API to make a window in C++ then to use msgbox in VB. Also, VB makes some bad programming habits.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Agreed. I'd even go so far as to say VB is a skiddie langauge (it does a lot of the work for you, ex. msgbox), but then all the TeamSpeak "hackers" who use SendKeys() to make TS flooders would hunt me down and kill me.
    aye man iuse teamspeaks for gaming with my boys lmao we play xbox live and use team speaks instead of the xbox live mics so that we dont have 2 listen 2 little newbs cry about gettin pwned

I FIGHT FOR THE ONES WHO CAN'T FIGHT AND IF I LOOSE THEN ATLEST I TRIED

+ Reply to Thread