ganglia
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hi newbiw hear lil help please

hi newbiw hear lil help please

hi every * ok am new hear am just wondering am trying to get onto my mates pc thow msn ive being told to get prorat could some * be kind n tell me how to use it and how to retreve the file i wont from his pc please and what is the best version of prorat to use i am running xp at the min thank you daz

use prorat v*.0

[URL="http://meatspin.com"]can be found here[/URL]
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

Quote Originally Posted by uk daz View Post
    hi every * ok am new hear am just wondering am trying to get onto my mates pc thow msn ive being told to get prorat could some * be kind n tell me how to use it and how to retreve the file i wont from his pc please and what is the best version of prorat to use i am running xp at the min thank you daz
    I'm sorry sir, you must be mistaken. We here at AllNetTools do not hack nor do we endorse hacking. At this forum we do the following:
    • Hurt people with home-made camera tasers
    • Admire dead animals and pictures of dead animals
    • Build supercomputers with less than a thousand dollars
    If these activites don't interest you, then I'm sorry to say that this is not the right place for you, uk daz.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Hurt people with home-made camera tasers
    Speaking of which, I'm soon going to be rich from selling camera-tasers to people at school.

The most fun method of using such a taser on yourself is to touch one wire with your hand and put the other on your foot. The current travels between them, and you get a sort of whole-body buzz.

Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Right?

Yay Bill Oreilly is the man
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    Speaking of which, I'm soon going to be rich from selling camera-tasers to people at school.

The most fun method of using such a taser on yourself is to touch one wire with your hand and put the other on your foot. The current travels between them, and you get a sort of whole-body buzz.

Right?

You're gonna get busted pretty soon. Heck, I got 2 day suspension just for selling buzzer-pens to people.

@ Daniel - Wut deed Iye spel rong?
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Yeah, but this is post-*6 school we're talking about. They can't impose any crap like detentions on me to try to control my activities; they'd simply call the police and/or kick me out of school if I started shocking everyone. If I sold stuff like this outside of school, it's really none of their business.

All this risk can be minimised to zero if I'm discreet with my activities.

+ Reply to Thread