ganglia
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Earn ***** with your Website !

dungdm001 Guest

Earn ***** with your Website !

If you don't have website, you can click (Free Hosting) to register free website, after that you can earn *****.
    [url]http://www.boy.us.com[/url].

I really don't have the energy to decipher what sort of spam this is, but it's spam nonetheless. You are earning ***** from this.

Enjoy your ban, and have a nice day.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Why are you still posting in this forum mike? Has it become a habit?

I honestly don't know. I've dropped out of all other areas of the internet, and my membership of this forum will eventually cease.

I have way too many problems and obligations to piss away my time with crap on the internet.

Like, you know:
    • Coordinating drug-withdrawals with the arrival of an alternative in up to two months.
    • Having to fake a prescription just to get a safer drug.
    • Trying to get a job (then getting rejected, due to me not being a corporate robot and being perceived as "arrogant").
    • Trying to achieve in school when you have to re-learn everything when the next assignment is due because of your drug's amnestic effects.
    • Not remembering much of the last seven weeks.
    • Facing withdrawals whenever you haven't dosed in a while.
    • Lying to everyone you know.
    • Feeling psychotic at times.
    • Knowing you could be in the *0&#*7; that get permanent protracted withdrawal symptoms indefinitely (a month, a year, perhaps a lifetime).
    • Having to live like this for many more months, if everything works perfectly.
    • Having to manage everything yourself, including calculating and drawing up your own withdrawal plan.
    • Having to try to appear normal 24/7.
    • Having a total inability to achieve anything without said drug, then when on it things aren't exactly normal.
    • Having to balance all this with general life obligations, like school.
    • On this great new medication, having to monitor everything you eat, drink, swallow or inhale, and not being able indulge in many drugs any more (this I can handle).

Yeah, stuff like that.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 10-18-2007 at 06:06 PM.

Oh, you have an addictive personality? (If that personality type even exists..)

No, I have more than enough willpower. I have tried opiates and other highly-addictive substances, yet not become addicted (or used my willpower to prevent it). I could tell other stories to prove strong-willpower.

I am addicted to this drug because it alleviates the symptoms of an underlying psychological problem I have, and makes life bearable.

When I first started experimenting with drugs (perhaps about a year ago with DXM), I set myself a rule of "Don't do one drug more than once per week". I have rarely, if ever, broken this rule.

The only exceptions are weed (not harmful when used regularly, even though I don't), perhaps alcohol in small amounts, and benzos (due to their short-term necessity in my life right now).

Yeah, smart readers, I'm addicted to benzos.

So no, I'm not an idiot without any morals, willpower or backbone who is addicted to a drug just because it gives euphoric feelings. Sometimes people use them just to cope with life, so try not to be judgemental.

Would you choose drug-abstinence over about 5 years of hell in your life?
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 10-20-2007 at 05:39 PM.

+ Reply to Thread