opennms
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Official Leaving Thread

Hybrid View

I am actually leaving now; probably forever. This is due to personal reasons.

It was nice knowing you all.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    I am actually leaving now; probably forever. This is due to personal reasons.

It was nice knowing you all.
    You know my email don't you? Well, keep in touch with me hombre.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Somewhat strangely, I've decided to stick around here indefinitely.

Why? Someone two metres away from me found my online alias(es) and started reading what I was writing. I wanted to leave because I don't want people I know spying on what I write online.

However, we've come to the agreement that he'll respect my privacy (like I respect his) and not go looking for my posts any more. To be honest I don't give a shit if people read my posts -- I'm more honest now and it doesn't bother me if people find out whatever secrets I may have.

I might be a little less frequent and a bit different on here (since my brother might be reading every word I write), but I'll be here nonetheless.

It's a lot easier to vent whatever's on your mind on the internet when nobody you know will ever read it, but I will try. It probably won't come to that though, due to our agreement.

Hi again people.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Hai agin d00d.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

I dont think you write anything too bad but you should watch yourself a little closer and dust your *****s
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

It wasn't a problem with me writing anything particularly illegal or offensive; it was me revealing stuff about my life and then getting found out by someone who's not just a random alias on the net.

I've got some stuff I need to take care of this week (and maybe the coming week) so I might not be on alot.

Mike, can you take over the e-pwnage while I'm gone?

wow

well i'm glad all of you have such important stuff to do.
    but... i'm not done learning so you're not going anywhere ")

moonbat you need to help me with the notepad situation still.

mann..

what a bummer, i wanted to meet and have a conversation with the famous moon bat and syntax =/

This thread is a bit old, so things have changed. Most of the other mods/admins aren't very active (they log on, but most of them never post much anymore, real life has gotten the better of them ).

Being the only actively posting mod, I"m kinda forced to be here, but I don't mind since we seem to be getting some more active people that actually know a thing or two about computers.

can't say much about the subject since i just joined but im pretty sure i can get atleast *0 more people in the forum by next week most of them all computer savy techs i work with..i really like this site it has extreme potential..it just needs that "kick" to get it up and fully running

Hi

hi every body here .We hope that we can spend good time

Why so harsh? This thread is old, and frankly should be unstuck. But mike made it, so if he wants to unstick it he will, otherwise, well, I dunno what happens otherwise.

I've decided to unlock this. What we should be doing is deleting all the spam and Saudi-related shit, instead of lazily locking threads because it takes less effort.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 04-27-2008 at 05:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread