Power Admin
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Official Leaving Thread

It wasn't a problem with me writing anything particularly illegal or offensive; it was me revealing stuff about my life and then getting found out by someone who's not just a random alias on the net.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

I've got some stuff I need to take care of this week (and maybe the coming week) so I might not be on alot.

Mike, can you take over the e-pwnage while I'm gone?
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

wow

well i'm glad all of you have such important stuff to do.
    but... i'm not done learning so you're not going anywhere ")

moonbat you need to help me with the notepad situation still.

mann..

what a bummer, i wanted to meet and have a conversation with the famous moon bat and syntax =/

This thread is a bit old, so things have changed. Most of the other mods/admins aren't very active (they log on, but most of them never post much anymore, real life has gotten the better of them ).

Being the only actively posting mod, I"m kinda forced to be here, but I don't mind since we seem to be getting some more active people that actually know a thing or two about computers.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

can't say much about the subject since i just joined but im pretty sure i can get atleast *0 more people in the forum by next week most of them all computer savy techs i work with..i really like this site it has extreme potential..it just needs that "kick" to get it up and fully running

that "kick" = Getting people who are knowledgeable to help us answer questions. I hope your tech guys have the patience to deal with idiots, and have a vast knowledge of the dark side of the Internet.

i believe theyll do just fine ^^

just a wild hunch

one more thing, maybe if we can get more mods maybe you can feel abit less forced to come back, maybe if one of my techs prove them selves worthy you can share the power with them since you and i know how moding is done (had a forum before) and i know how annoying it gets but still it shouldn't be something your forced to do you know?

The admins usually decide the mods, and most of the mods have been here at least a year. I'm not saying you have to be here for a year or anything, but we don't wanna make every person who walks through the door a mod.

lol i know, just a thought though, get people who participate on the forum and are computer intellegent as mods and youd have some positive reinforcement lol just a thought

so how often do admins log in and out?

Probably even less than me.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

wow lol its up to us then huh the regs =P
    Yes..i do wear a grey hat... and don't plan on changing to white or black..

Hi

hi every body here .We hope that we can spend good time

+ Reply to Thread