munin
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop Offend Our Oountry

I have created the first promotional video for our battle against Disney propaganda!

[url]http://*****************/watch?v=wSlvaueMme4[/url]
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

How do you make it so that when people see the video on a Search, for instance, it looks like a normal video, but when the click it the real video image plays?
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    How do you make it so that when people see the video on a Search, for instance, it looks like a normal video, but when the click it the real video image plays?
    Not really sure what you mean, but you can select the video still you want displayed from your video management page.

Oh, okay thanks This'll make my rickrolling project a cinch!

If you want to join in on the crusade, send a PM to me. This goes for anybody, not just mike.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

The crusade has begun.

Join us for great justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Hi,

I read that some on from Saudi Arabia enter to the forum and trying to offend you guys,,

actually he doesn't spam he is want to define him self & was said he doesn't speak a good English also he interesting in the forum ,,, but you guys don't welcome him so the problem is rise up..

I know that topic is very old, I read the post about A "notice for Saudi people", ((mike*5*)) you offend us and I find you no respect, I register just to repay to you that we are people not accept any offends

look if you want to replay to that sh*t user,, replay the word against him ,, and don't general the Saudi people, this one thing ,,

the other thing I see this forum is about Computers & Internet tools, you talk about the politics of other country and trying to distort our country ,,, Saudi Arabia give you the oil for your life with out it you can't drive your car or get this computer to manage this form, think about it and stop offend us and our traditional you think it's "barbaric and immoral rules" yeah what we expected from you , take a look for the books about the Arab country, read about it before send offense against the rich History , the authors of this books is from your country.

notice that you don't believe on god ok that's your personalty, and your responsibility on your life, not our business.

at last we don't want your apologise keep it.

bye.
    Its ok we will just send more soldiers over there and take the oil.
    Before asking Script Kiddie question. Ask your self these questions.

Did i google it? Do i really want this? Do i need this? Why do i need this? Did i do some research on it?

If you get a yes to all those then please post your question. If not dont bother asking your question.
    ............................................................................
    Fusion Trio Hosting. The cheapest hosting plans on the net. [URL="http://www.fusion-trio-hosting.com"]click here to visit our site.[/URL]

Are you speaking on behalf of the US when you say 'we'?
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

Quote Originally Posted by Newby_Programme View Post
    Its ok we will just send more soldiers over there and take the oil.
    lol ie 4ll!

@Hawk, grow up m8!

Stop acting like you can change th world on a forum!

all you will do is embarass yourself! spare yourself the humiliation!

But you're entertaining lol. I have to give you ****** on that.
    Last edited by Noodles; 11-07-2007 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~smart~fool~~ View Post
    Are you speaking on behalf of the US when you say 'we'?

USA is not the only country in this war genius.
    Before asking Script Kiddie question. Ask your self these questions.

Did i google it? Do i really want this? Do i need this? Why do i need this? Did i do some research on it?

If you get a yes to all those then please post your question. If not dont bother asking your question.
    ............................................................................
    Fusion Trio Hosting. The cheapest hosting plans on the net. [URL="http://www.fusion-trio-hosting.com"]click here to visit our site.[/URL]

So i guess every country in the war takes the oil? Cool point.

L0L

I think we (as in the scientists of our respective nations) need to learn a different type of alchemy, one that converts water or <insert safely drinkable liquid here> into oil.

I posses some of this amazing secret, and I may share it with you if anyone cares to know.

I posses some of this amazing secret, and I may share it with you if anyone cares to know.
    Yeah.

R*;R*;R*;R*;R*;R*;R*;

Pretty easy actually.

You will need
    • *0 mL of ammonia
    • 5 mL of water
    • 200 grams of pure sucrose
    • Stove top or Bunsen burner
    • Source of electricity
    • * Double AA batteries
    1. Take the ammonia and mix with the sucrose, stir for *0 min
    2. Heat the water to a boil on the Bunsen burner
    3. VERY SLOWLY pour in the ammonia/sucrose mixture
    4. Take a knife and peel the labels off the batteries, if they have any
    5. Put batteries with the above water/ammonia/sucrose mixture (WARNING this will flare up in face, so move face away, duh)
    6. Run a few hundred volts of electricity through the mixture (aka throw a live cord in there)
    7. Leave electricty going for * minute then take it out, also remove double AA batteries
    8. Take mixture off of heat

I forgot the rest of it, I think you were supposed to freeze and reheat, then put it in the gas tank of the vehicle. I'm not sure.

Go ahead kill yourself for a quart of gasoline

L0L

Pretty easy actually.

You will need
    • *0 mL of ammonia
    • 5 mL of water
    • 200 grams of pure sucrose
    • Stove top or Bunsen burner
    • Source of electricity
    • * Double AA batteries
    1. Take the ammonia and mix with the sucrose, stir for *0 min
    2. Heat the water to a boil on the Bunsen burner
    3. VERY SLOWLY pour in the ammonia/sucrose mixture
    4. Take a knife and peel the labels off the batteries, if they have any
    5. Put batteries with the above water/ammonia/sucrose mixture (WARNING this will flare up in face, so move face away, duh)
    6. Run a few hundred volts of electricity through the mixture (aka throw a live cord in there)
    7. Leave electricty going for * minute then take it out, also remove double AA batteries
    8. Take mixture off of heat

I forgot the rest of it, I think you were supposed to freeze and reheat, then put it in the gas tank of the vehicle. I'm not sure.
    I dropped chemistry last year, but I'm trying to figure out how this would work. Let's take a look at this again:

You're looking to make a mixture of many hydrocarbons (crude oil) from water and several other items/compounds/mixtures.

First thing to realise is that you can't magically create different elements to what you started off with. All you can do is manipulate what you already have, which is:
    • Ammonia (NH*)
    • Water (H20)
    • Sucrose (C*2H22O**)

What you want to create are hydrocarbons, which by definition are compounds consisting of just hydrogen and carbon atoms.

In the above list, you have plenty of hydrogen, and the sucrose would be the source of carbon.

I guess it could work, but I have my doubts that it would be that easy. The procedure would probably require more time, expensive equipment/items and knowledge.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 11-09-2007 at 04:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread