hyperic
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop Offend Our Oountry

Now we're on the topic of chemistry (and with the thread being hijacked), here is my guide to creating a bomb.

[Educational reasons only. Don't make bombs.]

With my extremely limited chemical knowledge, most of what I write is what I've learned on the web. Some is probably inaccurate, just to warn you.

To make this type of bomb, you need a fast-burning fuel and preferably an oxidiser. The fuel (after having a hot source for ignition) burns instantaneously with the copious supply of oxygen, and expands; releasing heat as it does so. That's a basic explanation of how this type of bomb works.

What? Yeah.

To make this bomb, the basic thing you need to begin with is a fuel. Fuel can be anything that can be burned to release heat; from sugar to lighter-fuel (naptha) to gasoline (AKA petrol in our language).

However, the fuel we want needs to be fast-burning, as opposed to slow-burning. If you toss a match onto a lighter-fuel-doused newspaper, it will burn relatively slowly; devouring the paper in several minutes. Too slow.

If you toss a match onto a pile of sugar, it won't do shit. It's still a fuel though; it would just need an oxidiser to burn without continuous heat since the oxygen in air isn't enough for it to ignite. Again, this is a slow-burning fuel.

We need a fast-burning fuel. Let's back***** to gasoline.

Gasoline will burn relatively slowly, but we can change that. If you buy a can of gasoline and add styrofoam/polystyrene to it slowly, it will thicken according to how much of the above material you add. If you add a small amount, it will still burn too slowly and be like slightly thicker gasoline.

If you add a lot of styrofoam/polystyrene, however, you will get it suitably thick. It needs to be quite close to solid, but liquid enough for you to stir. In other words, it needs to be really viscous.

Once you have your sticky mixture, you're ready to know its name. Its name is napalm.

Next, obtain a suitable oxidiser. Potassium permanganate is quite readily available (legally I think, since it has legitimate uses), but there are myriad others. Just google it.

Pour a lot of this oxidiser (ground to a fine powder) into your napalm mixture, and stir it all in.

That's it.

Now you can place your homemade bomb in an abandoned area, get a hot ignition-source (perhaps magnesium strips), rig up a fuse and watch it go boom. It should, in theory, be quite powerful.

These bombs can also just be tossed into massive fires, if you're sure nobody is near enough to get hurt.

I totally don't condone this, but if such a bomb was placed inside a strong (probably metal) container, the explosion would be much louder and shards from the container would fly outwards. Do not do this.

If you just have some potassium permanganate and can't be bothered to make a bomb, try adding the permanganate powder to sugar in approximately equal amounts. If you throw a match onto the pile (or use a lighter), it should sparkle and burn.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 11-09-2007 at 05:37 PM.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Wonderful that Islam had drug prevention and corruption on people

Thanks mike, this should be fu- uh, I mean, I'll never do this, it's dangerous!

And I think for that recipe, I need a LOT more sucrose. That's probably why it didn't work when I tried it.

@ smartfool - Just because it has ammonia, electricity and batteries doesn't mean it's gonna kill you. Salt contains an explosive element (sodium) and a poisonous light green gas (chlorine), but we eat it, don't we? We're (hopefully) not gonna eat my fuel mixture.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

How to make Thermite (I didn't write this by the way, found it on another site)

WARNING: Some things described in this post are potentially dangerous/illegal. The writers of this assume no responsibility for the consequences that may result from attempting the activities described here.

Now, I am not going to tell you guys what thermite is, or what you can do with it. Just do a Google search and you'll find tons of sites telling you a bunch of uses for it. I will however, tell you how to make the stuff.

Obtaining the Aluminum
    *) Go to a machine shop. They will usually give you aluminum powder for sweeping the floor or something.
    2) Break open an Etch-A-Sketch, the stuff inside is pure aluminum powder.
    *) Go to a paint store, they usually have powdered aluminum that people use to mix into paints to give it pigment.
    4) Get a grinder, and something made of aluminum. Good ideas are soda cans, bike frames, and lacrosse sticks. Start grinding the aluminum and collect the sparks in a container.
    5) Search eBay, they sell it for pretty cheap.

Obtaining the Iron Oxide (Rust)
    *) Take some steel wool then put it in a jar and then cover it wool with water. Use a magnet to make sure the steel wool doesnt float during the reaction process. Next, put in 5 tablespoons of regular bleach into the water and 5 tablespoons of regular vinager. Wait a day or so and then filter the brown paste with a coffee filter. Leave it out to dry overnight.
    2) Go to a paint store, they usually have powdered iron oxide that people use to mix into paints to give it pigment.
    *) Connect wires to a direct current (*-volt battery), strip both ends and put them into a saltwater solution. Let them sit for five minutes. One of them will start bubbling more than the other. This is the POSITIVE(+) wire. Put a nail tied to the positive wire into the jar. Now put the negative wire in the other end. Now let it sit overnight and in the morning scrape the rust off of the nail & repeat until you have a bunch of rust on the bottom of the glass. Let it dry out, and crush it into a powder.
    4) Search eBay, they sell it for pretty cheap.

Mixing the Stuff

Thermite is 8 grams of iron oxide to * grams of aluminum. The formula is by weight but because aluminum is very light, it will appear to be approximately a 50-50 mix. Put them together in a container and mix them until it is an even mixture. If you want, mix four parts thermite with one part clay or Play-Doh and knead thoroughly for moldable thermite.

Igniting
    Thermite needs a lot of heat to light, that means magnesium. Find some magnesium ribbon, or a sparkler that contains magnesium and put it into a pile of thermite. Light it with a torch, and run!
    Last edited by Moonbat; 11-09-2007 at 06:35 PM.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Thanks mike, this should be fun. I'm gonna blow up my school with this!

How to make Thermite (I didn't write this by the way, found it on another site)
    In fact, iron oxide (AKA rust) could possibly even work as the oxidiser instead of potassium permanganate in my theoretical-bomb. Interesting.

In any case, I'm so gonna make some thermite since it's so god damn awesome. I don't really have a use for any of this, but it's fun anyway. I think we're both pyros ...
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 11-10-2007 at 08:29 PM.

Stop haxxin' my quotes! :P

Oh, and thanks for reminidng me to Google that potassium permanganate stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    I think we're both pyros ...
    Any male between ages *2-** usually is.

I can just imagine someone in an FBI office reading all this and having this expression:

o_O

Give me a call when the SWAT-team arrives, Moonbat. I'm safe from them here on the other side of the Atlantic.

I'll probably start giving out my number [privately, over MSN] to people, actually, instead of asking for the caller's number too. This is also beneficial in that the caller has to use up his/her phone ****** instead of me.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 11-10-2007 at 08:38 PM.

Whatever, SWAT can't take me on.

As for being safe, I can assure you that you are not. Now that Tony Blair is out of office, he has nothing better to do than prey on *6-year-old boys. He'll just call up MI5, ***** you down, and, ahem, "root your box" so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Whatever, SWAT can't take me on.
    I'm now imagining a flip-button that detonates *00kg of thermite in your house while you make a silent getaway out the back of your house.

As for being safe, I can assure you that you are not. Now that Tony Blair is out of office, he has nothing better to do than prey on *6-year-old boys. He'll just call up MI5, ***** you down, and, ahem, "root your box" so to speak.
    Oh shit. Well, my 'box' does have a firewall, in the form of a skin-piercing, CO2-powered metal BB-gun. Hey, it beats the standard baseball-bat-behind-bed defence.

Actually, he's the 'Middle-East Envoy' now (as delegated by GWB), so he's occupied for now.

I'm now imagining a flip-button that detonates *00kg of thermite in your house while you make a silent getaway out the back of your house.
    200kg actually...
    And it's an underground tunnel, SWAT never goes underground

Actually, he's the 'Middle-East Envoy' now (as delegated by GWB), so he's occupied for now.
    Middle-East Envoy = MEE
    MEE backwards = EEM
    EEM --> ROT** Encryption = RRZ
    RRZ backwards = ZRR
    ZRR = 'Ze Raged Rectum

Duh. It's so obvious. They hunt kids.

EDIT: That encryption is called "The Blair Witchcraft". Not much of an encryption really, but it seems to be the foundation of MI5.

mike*5*

You are from Lebanon

If you neighbor

Will I say to you FBI

Quote Originally Posted by jode View Post
    mike*5*

You are from Lebanon

If you neighbor
    Nah, just a bored teenager from England with a penchant for pyrotechnics .

Will I say to you FBI
    With the crappy exchange rates from USD to GBP and the ridiculous expensiveness of everything in our country, I doubt they'd bother even buying a plane ticket. They'd be stuck here for several years while they save up for a return ticket.

Where is freedom and democracy that speak about the media in Anqland
    I understand from your words, you not free to the government control you

sorry Do not perfected the English well

Talking

mike*5*

Mr. Ben has many Arab masses That good comedy well

+ Reply to Thread