xymon
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [TUT] Using ProRat!

Arrow [TUT] Using ProRat!

Hello Everyone, I just Found this site from google and looked very good, Cause there is few other hackers than me . Any way Im gonna Teach you how you can use Prorat.

*.Download Prorat (www.prorat.net) or Torrent... I can upload SE version here if you will give few requests. Exract Prorat And open it.

2. You are now in main screen. Look to Left - Down Corner and there is button "Create" Press it and then Create ProRat Server.

Now you will think what the hell is server?
    The Server is program What you will send to your victim and when your victim run it... You are his computer ******

Now when u are in Create Server screen go to Server Extensions and select what ever u want (exe , Bat, com , Scr, Pif) Recommed is .Exe File.

If you selected .Exe go to Server icon Tab and select Any icon you want.
    And then Create Server! now it will make Server File to your Prorat Folder. DO NOT RUN IT OR YOU HAVE VIRUS ON YOUR COMPUTER! You can rename that like "Footballgame" Or anything you want and then Pack it with Winrar. Send it to your friend and say to him "Its football game run it" =D.

You need to know your friend IP... Now go to main screen and put IP there and Connect. Then it will connect to your Friend Computer. Have Fun!

Quote Originally Posted by V*rusFr** View Post
    Cause there is few other hackers than me
    Just to let you know, using Prorat doesn't even come close to hacking. It is the total opposite.

Do you know how to program? Assembly, C, PHP, shell scripting, etc.? Do you know about hardware and routing?

Pressing a few buttons to piss someone off by moving their mouse is not hacking, in any definition of the word.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    Just to let you know, using Prorat doesn't even come close to hacking. It is the total opposite.

Do you know how to program? Assembly, C, PHP, shell scripting, etc.? Do you know about hardware and routing?

Pressing a few buttons to piss someone off by moving their mouse is not hacking, in any definition of the word.
    I know thats not "Hacking"... But advanced Hacking is too hard to explain... I have made some proggies my self but they are too hard to use lol. I just posted this for Beginners . And I dont have Good english to Explain anything XD

I'm not really interested in this thread, but do yourself a favour and stop pretending you're some sort of elite hacker who's so much better than us.

It's patronising enough for anyone to say stuff like "for beginners" (in this context), but it's made worse by the fact that you seem to be one yourself.

I'm not really interested in this thread, but do yourself a favour and stop pretending you're some sort of elite hacker who's so much better than us.

It's patronising enough for anyone to say stuff like "for beginners" (in this context), but it's made worse by the fact that you seem to be one yourself.
    Or you could stop act like a total ass and give him som creds for helping newbies x.x

ProRat has never worked for me anyway, I never get these kinda stuff to work

Quote Originally Posted by V*rusFr** View Post
    I know thats not "Hacking"... But advanced Hacking is too hard to explain... I have made some proggies my self but they are too hard to use lol. I just posted this for Beginners . And I dont have Good english to Explain anything XD
    You are the fucking beginner
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

No, I'm the n00b. ^_^ The only computer language I know is C.

Quote Originally Posted by D0pe View Post
    Or you could stop act like a total ass and give him som creds for helping newbies x.x
    The problem isn't about people being newbies or helping newbies.

It's about him people a total fucking hypocrite and liar, and expecting some sort of ****** for giving instructions for a program that is entirely self-explanatory (example: I wonder what the "Connect" button does?).

For the record, I think the OP is more of a "total ass" than me. What does everyone else think?

D0pe said that because he's a skid who wants to use Prorat but doesn't know how.

Maybe I should gain some e-cred by writing tuts on how to make tabs in Firefox, or how to bookmark a page. Better yet, how to turn off the computer safely!

Personally, I think that we should never help newbies in using trojans/keyloggers. It makes them into skiddies. So yeah, I'm going to have to rate this tutorial pretty badly. It's kinda like me writing a tutorial on how to properly snipe old people in retirement homes. It teaches bad things.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    It's kinda like me writing a tutorial on how to properly snipe old people in retirement homes. It teaches bad things.
    How do you properly snipe old people in retirement homes? This has intrigued me now.

Thumbs up

D0pe said that because he's a skid who wants to use Prorat but doesn't know how.

Maybe I should gain some e-cred by writing tuts on how to make tabs in Firefox, or how to bookmark a page. Better yet, how to turn off the computer safely!

Personally, I think that we should never help newbies in using trojans/keyloggers. It makes them into skiddies. So yeah, I'm going to have to rate this tutorial pretty badly. It's kinda like me writing a tutorial on how to properly snipe old people in retirement homes. It teaches bad things.

LMAO that was great.

How do you properly snipe old people in retirement homes? This has intrigued me now.
    *. Find target home

2. Get a decent paintball sniper rifle (can be boughten at local stores, at least in America)

*. Get at least *00 meters away, this will give you enough distance to safely get up and run without being caught

4. Find target. Nothing too easy like a bedridden man, go for the old people who play cards. You want a challenge, right? These card players have sharp minds, and suprisingly good reflexes

5. Aim.

6. Fire

7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 as desired

8. GTFO of the vicinity of the retirement home

*. Buy a clown suit, make a huge poster saying "DID IT FOR TEH LULZ" and put a video on Youtube

That's a simple tut. I can get very complex with this if you want, and if I have enough time and patience to go into detail.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

*. Find target home

2. Get a decent paintball sniper rifle (can be boughten at local stores, at least in America)

*. Get at least *00 meters away, this will give you enough distance to safely get up and run without being caught

4. Find target. Nothing too easy like a bedridden man, go for the old people who play cards. You want a challenge, right? These card players have sharp minds, and suprisingly good reflexes

5. Aim.

6. Fire

7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 as desired

8. GTFO of the vicinity of the retirement home

*. Buy a clown suit, make a huge poster saying "DID IT FOR TEH LULZ" and put a video on Youtube

That's a simple tut. I can get very complex with this if you want, and if I have enough time and patience to go into detail.
    LOL!........ Bet it took you some time to figure that out, it was really funny.

And, no. I don't want ProRat to work since it was a very long time ago I used it and frankly I don't find any joy in ruining some innocent persons computer.

If I just want to log view him I just use google and get a keylogger <_>

Quote Originally Posted by D0pe View Post
    LOL!........ Bet it took you some time to figure that out, it was really funny.

And, no. I don't want ProRat to work since it was a very long time ago I used it and frankly I don't find any joy in ruining some innocent persons computer.

If I just want to log view him I just use google and get a keylogger <_>
    Took me less than a minute to think it up. Kinda had to improv the whole thing really.

Anyway, whether you want to use ProRat or not, the fact that...

Quote Originally Posted by D0pe
    ProRat has never worked for me anyway, I never get these kinda stuff to work
    ...you can't get it to work says something about your abilities as far as computers are concerned

For the record, I think the OP is more of a "total ass" than me. What does everyone else think?
    Can't say I agree.

+ Reply to Thread