ganglia
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: prorat help

prorat help

yo could someone tell me what prorat does and how to use it

could somebody just give me a fucking hand i really really want to hack someone and fuck their shit up they fucked me over now i want some payback so anything you know that could help post it

Just google it. We're not your personal research team.

If they "fucked you over", I don't really think deleting a few of their computer files will make them think "Whoa, this guy is hardcore! We better not fuck him over any more.".
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

i want to fry there shit not "delete some file"

and i googled it nothing useful came up

Quote Originally Posted by Austin504 View Post

and i googled it nothing useful came up
    Thank goodness, I thought you wanted to fry their shit! That's a relief, I'd hate to be around someone so vengeful.

Mike and I won't help you use Prorat. Hopefully nobody else will either. This is for your own good. The last guy we helped with a trojan got owned because he trojaned a real hacker. The end result? [URL="http://media*.guzer.com/pictures/scary_face.jpg"]This[/URL].
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

It's true.

[Moonbat, you're becoming quite a pro at e-pwnage. You have my respect.]

(For one minute, I'll be serious.)

How would that even be possible? As far as I know, you can't damage PC components (such as hard-drives) through any sort of program, other than deleting their operating system or something. In other words, nothing that a reformat couldn't solve.

Maybe there are weird methods of damage such as overclocking the processor to a ridiculous clockspeed then letting the heat perform its work, but I don't know of any RAT that implements anything like this.

Unfortunately, trojans don't have a 'Fry Shit' button.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 11-11-2007 at 05:42 PM.

You read my mind mike. I'm trying to find a way to use C++ to manipulate BIOS settings to overclock computers to the max, thereby frying them.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Yeah, I think you'd have to use assembly for such low-level operations.

Just to get you started, here's the x86 instruction-set manual:

[url]http://home.comcast.net/~fbui/intel.html[/url]

Enjoy.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 11-12-2007 at 04:20 AM.

*hides from the memory managment and sticks with PHP*

At least for now, I don't think I'm gonna delve into ASM.

"The last guy we helped with a trojan got owned because he trojaned a real hacker. "

heh, he got what he deserved.

i wanna fuck up just some bad people that fuck people over daily and nothing ever happens to them so what wrong with wanting to do something to them?

could somebody just give me a fucking hand i really really want to hack someone and fuck their shit up they fucked me over now i want some payback so anything you know that could help post it
    First of all, very poor intro.
    Secondly, you expect us to help you out when you talk like that?
    Thirdly, if you want to hack go learn a language, and read some tutorials on internet security.
    Forthly, after about *-* years (Depending on how incompetent you are, which you sound very incompetent) studying your AZZ off. Then mabey you can be a "h4x0r". Or one in the makings. (Which by the way your talking, you would seriously need to make some adjustments, [self explanatory....] ).
    Fifth and final fucking peace of advice I'm going to give you is,
    I would s***est not frying anyones "sh!T", that you don't know & whom got you first.
    Unless of course your hard headed and never will learn. Then go right ahead. You will see what will happen.(Depending on how much they "know")
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to exaggerate one's own powers. ~
    ------- PGP Signature --------
    iQIVAwUBRzev6DvNiJqzWIDDAQLDPQ//fvqIuKxhDzrhIZyfd0WxTO/Ff**gvCmc
    dMWLUSBw00TUdpeRxsh/PttwOqSiw*0x0Kjedq/XfdZQI7I*NiZ0deQ8ikmBJyUb
    +*4m*be+LiMUrWBn6o*XpDnOLW*j4oXBXjnyW/BfF7+JZuzr4jOdT5f2bwyZQRP+
    7riHb+L7irSFDyPXa6/ecAQsNf4WeTbTKUa8*O8ims2WmMqUEYUGyCzSIwXVOZVw
    cqzXc*7FRw*kH/0h+8*PdOMGTLx7axI5Krbh/WM*qkOz+ATIdqmxE/fYOplceTvu
    *X*8W8eUaj4CdmluSsKs6BmwEugpTrVZylJvze*sbO/2TiXLqjUxlUe5IlxwhkVC
    LUqxIv8UNfj0CjjOIHsn7jL/kXUzs0HS*Ur**bjOkhZ8Kb*oqfJbQx6JDNH/hhmb
    rc*jfjy*y5E7HMqgX58Scb/T6/ONNPH0n55*jJix8ti*CBDQZikjaa8ci*6g*qIr
    gRCs7guLKIUDdbtuBO0MBeWVbZOLxH2*RxXqvWUdzsRJSKu*HBRxcqaySfeaafDy
    *aGOCR8S0gBRHB+8nEVl*Pj6xXwf6DccJJTUMwYnP*4h/5Mh66n0TRYAyoUPmLG*
    jVCbcbX5CAVpSZbLqEdm8Yzzk0ocbTMzaHNNGxa8Hj/hPMzTdEn02xfStBK2rNIe
    EynE87+zc7c=
    =mPKn
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

**[url]www.intl-alliance.com[/url] **
    <^Learn about the world and whats going on it. Express your views on whats really going on. Example, World media, Types of government control,how privacy advocates are fighting back! All are welcomed, downloads and much much more! We have just opened looking for >MODS< Plz apply inside if interested.<

i wanna fuck up just some bad people that fuck people over daily and nothing ever happens to them so what wrong with wanting to do something to them?
    Just torch their car if they are that bad.

If you're so serious about using Prorat, I'm sure there are plenty of tutorials on the web.

Nothing is wrong with that. But before you ask for things like this, try to imagine doing this in real life. for example:
    Code:
    <storyline>You are name Bob. You are on a train sitting next to a bunch of other people who don't know each other very well, and you (Bob) don't know them at all. You're sitting and remembering how your friend screwed up your friendship over some cash.</storyline>

Bob: Hey guys, wanna help me?

The Random Guys: Um... sure. With what?

Bob: My friend cheated me for a few bucks, and I wanna teach him a lesson. Come with me to his house, help me install a keylogger on his computer to steal his information, so I can get him fired, screw up his **** account and ruin his life!

The Random Guys: *slowly back away and move to a different section*

ok i reed up on prorat got it open so lets say i have an ip of a computer i want to connect to i scan all the ports and they are all closed then what do i do? or if they have one port open and i connect through telnet how can i open port 5**0 for prorat

EDIT-i have known these people over the internet for a year now and they dont know anything about computers so im not really worried about it
    Last edited by Austin504; 11-14-2007 at 11:48 PM.

+ Reply to Thread