mrtg
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Site HE...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    69

    Smile Site HE...



    hi,

    Happiness, love, compassion, peace and freedom are all in this magnificent site

    [url]http://www.youtubeislam.com/[/url]

    The site contains video clips from good

    See you later

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,651
    Silence infidel, we at AllNetTools are Shi'ite. We don't like your wierd version of Islam!!!
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    69
    Do I saw the site to know that Islam is a religion of love, peace and I am proud that I Moslem

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    69
    Allnettools site of computers and I know that I am loved computer

    But I wanted to share with you I have seen the site and I like you, you want only a very good
    Thank you

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,651
    Whatever, you're still an infidel
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,651
    Well, being a class clown in RL, I do tend not to take things too seriously...

    Seriously, I plan on going to an Arab forum and using Google Translator to spread my "Amrikan Jew brobaganda!"
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,053
    Quote Originally Posted by jode View Post


    hi,

    Happiness, love, compassion, peace and freedom are all in this magnificent site

    [url]http://www.youtubeislam.com/[/url]

    The site contains video clips from good

    See you later
    Thanks for the link!

    Here's my own:

    [url]http://www.youtubeatheism.com/[/url]

    Oh wait, it doesn't seem to exist. Reminds me of your god.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,651
    Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    Thanks for the link!

    Here's my own:

    [url]http://www.youtubeatheism.com/[/url]

    Oh wait, it doesn't seem to exist. Reminds me of your god.
    Secularly owned.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Well, being a class clown in RL, I do tend not to take things too seriously...

    Seriously, I plan on going to an Arab forum and using Google Translator to spread my "Amrikan Jew brobaganda!"
    If you want to please do Arab Forum But do not strain yourself research and the dissemination of life in the Arab Forum Because you will not find acceptance We Muslims love our religion, Because it real.

    Would you say that this man In the video But Christian was the safest
    Why not religion?The answer without hesitation because he loved the teachings of Islam
    This site has its own [url]http://www.islamtomorrow.com/[/url] To learn the truth

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,651
    OMG I M GONA CONVERT!!!
















































    Not.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    Thanks for the link!

    Here's my own:

    [url]http://www.youtubeatheism.com/[/url]

    Oh wait, it doesn't seem to exist. Reminds me of your god.
    Thank you, I am happy you
    The bad was that I did not see the site's

    (Page can not be displayed)

    Thank you

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,651
    Quote Originally Posted by jode View Post
    Thank you, I am happy you
    The bad was that I did not see the site's

    (Page can not be displayed)

    Thank you
    <inishiate teh lulz nao>
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,053
    Quote Originally Posted by jode View Post
    Because you will not find acceptance We Muslims love our religion, Because it real.
    That is really, really naive. "My religion's real because my parents told me it is!".

    Thank you, I am happy you
    The bad was that I did not see the site's

    (Page can not be displayed)

    Thank you
    I don't think any witty comment could come close to being as brilliant as that reply.

    All I can say is, my work here is done.

    *Walks off into darkness*
    *Begins to laugh hysterically*
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 11-11-2007 at 05:51 PM.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    69
    [QUOTE=mike*5*;24*05]That is really, really naive. "My religion's real because my parents told me it is!".

    Where are you from?

    In fact remains last and Islam is the last religion

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,053
    Quote Originally Posted by jode View Post
    Where are you from?
    Location: UK

    In fact remains last and Islam is the last religion
    You're free to believe that, but I'm also free to believe all religions I've seen are bullshit.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. My Site
    By trinoid in forum Internet Privacy
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 11-29-2006, 04:13 PM
  2. Web site
    By Unregistered in forum Proxies and Firewalls
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 06:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts