monitor file access
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: About Global Warming

Post About Global Warming

Hi

What do you think about this? When it happens?

When is it happening? Right now.

Unless countries like China and the USA suddenly cease to exist, nothing can really be done to prevent the inevitable inhabitability of our planet.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Yeah, we'll need a lot of time before anything significant can be done to slow down global warming.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Exclamation who is guilty?

but do you know who is really guilte here? i think people makes a lot polution, air polution, land, water etc....but you know, the earth inself is changing, like a earth-revolution, if you remember the past glaciar age, the earth make a new enviroment to create a disaster to "finish" the existence here, and what comes up? a new kind of species race, we come from there... averything in there, dinosaurs, acuatic stuff and everything gone, to let new species exist.
    volcanos, haisers, produce more polution than the men does just think about, if you star the engine of the entire cars in new york you cant reach the CO2 from a volcano's ....

our extintion just let another smarter species come to rule the planet, and maybe, just if we left a little of this one they can improve the things we just made, making new energy sources, food, water, tech sources to make their lifes easier....

[URL="http://************/watch?v=iMDi_u0dcig"]video[/URL]

[URL="http://www.abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=*06*0*5&page=*"]post news[/URL]

what is a haisers? Interesting video though. There have been temperature fluctuations through out history.

Red face haisers....

interesting, well as you know am mexican guy,and i dont know how to say or write in this case some words.....but simple as that i can xplain....a haiser or heiser its that damn hole underground with a lot of steam, cause water al heating of heart in these areas, and when this steam wana come out make a hole on the ground an then this hole become a heiser.

ohh the correct way to write it is [URL="http://www.nitrodesign.com/coiso/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/yellwostone_geiser2.jpg"] [/URL]

Oh, a geyser, I guess it's different in Spanish
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Stereotypes, lol.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

+ Reply to Thread