Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "old school" or "New school"

Quote Originally Posted by SkZ0_R View Post

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humour[/url]
    [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm[/url]

....... <again>.....
    ...?

antagonise *antagonize*
    No, in English (as defined by how English people spell words), it is spelt "antagonise". "Spelled" is also spelt "spelt", in case you were wondering,

Change your language's name to "American" if you want to make changes to it.

Sorry no I'm not.. I have never heard of this site before. I'm not under no new "alias"... Why you have had problems in the past? Sorry I have been using the same Alias for the past * years.
    I find it hard to believe that you're, what, probably *0-something yet don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". Just an observation of your posts.

As far as the "problems in the past" thing goes, no, it's nothing like that. I just thought it might have been one of our members trying to provoke a fight out of boredom, then in the end posting "lol, just kidding" or something to that effect.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Hey, do you mind if I quote most of your posts here, put them in a text file and upload them to MegaUpload? I need points to get a Premium download account. People have to download my stuff so I get points, so I want them to download your wisdom so this way I can get points and they can get wisdom.

If I make it to *00,000 points, I'll give you a fourth of the profits, i.e. $25, because at *00,000 points you get a premium account for a year plus $*00, so me and you can go in the business.

Hit me up with a PM if you're interested.
    SkZ0_R, you didn't give me a reply. Do I have permission to use your posts?
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

SkZ0_R, you didn't give me a reply. Do I have permission to use your posts?
    No... I don't need 25$. Lol.
    I have been very "loose tongued" here. Don't think it would look good on me if, "other" people seen the way I have been speaking here. It's all coming to a end anyways. Won't be much longer. Just came for sh!ts and giggles.

Change your language's name to "American" if you want to make changes to it.

By the way if you must know, I'm Newfie.. (Newfoundland).. With that being said, I think I speak quit well.. hehe, inside joke if you know what I meen. I am 2* by the way. Good guess on your end as well.... Doesn't matter which way it is spelled kiddo. Thats the way I spell it. (* cough Newfie cough*)

...?
    Why must you ask, what I meen with every response? Use your head for more then a hat rack. You figure it out.

******************antagonize************************
    **[url]www.intl-alliance.com[/url] **
    <^Learn about the world and whats going on it. Express your views on whats really going on. Example, World media, Types of government control,how privacy advocates are fighting back! All are welcomed, downloads and much much more! We have just opened looking for >MODS< Plz apply inside if interested.<

Bye the way thanks for ruining this thread. Why not stop arguing with me, and post something with intelligence about what I started this thread of as.
    <^Learn about the world and whats going on it. Express your views on whats really going on. Example, World media, Types of government control,how privacy advocates are fighting back! All are welcomed, downloads and much much more! We have just opened looking for >MODS< Plz apply inside if interested.<

Well, if you don't want the *****, can I use your posts anyway? I can change the username to be some random name I'll make up if you don't want others to see what you've posted.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Well, if you don't want the *****, can I use your posts anyway? I can change the username to be some random name I'll make up if you don't want others to see what you've posted.
    Ok I'll take the 25$... You can use my posts. You should pm me of this though. Don't think I made this post for offering $$$. But I would like to no were you will be doing this.. I would like to see it for myself, before you do use them.

Bye the way thanks for ruining this thread. Why not stop arguing with me, and post something with intelligence about what I started this thread of as.
    Threads get jacked all the time here, if you plan on sticking around here, you'll have to get used to it

Ok I'll take the 25$... You can use my posts. You should pm me of this though. Don't think I made this post for offering $$$. But I would like to no were you will be doing this.. I would like to see it for myself, before you do use them.
    Nah, now that I think about it, the "change your username with a random one" and ripping your wisdomic posts seems easier and cheaper

Nah, now that I think about it, the "change your username with a random one" and ripping your wisdomic posts seems easier and cheaper

Do what you like couldn't care less.. I was just trying to see if you are man of your word. I don't even use paypal or neteller or anything of the sort online.
    I just wanted to see lol. This proves.........
    But anyways Don't use my name nywere, you can do what you like.. Go check out my challenge I gave that guy.. Find it in the posts. That you will find intriguing. But I had enough of this waisting my breath on you to.. Both kids, I have bigger and better 'fish' to fry.

Threads get jacked all the time here, if you plan on sticking around here, you'll have to get used to it
    Lol @ jacked. What a bunch you are.. Go find a project to do or something.Do something constructive. Then you talk about challenging people is pointless. LOL.. Seems to me your a little bit of a hypocrite.

Do what you like couldn't care less.. I was just trying to see if you are man of your word. I don't even use paypal or neteller or anything of the sort online.
    I just wanted to see lol. This proves.........
    But anyways Don't use my name nywere, you can do what you like.. Go check out my challenge I gave that guy.. Find it in the posts. That you will find intriguing. But I had enough of this waisting my breath on you to.. Both kids, I have bigger and better 'fish' to fry.
    Go fry me some blue fin, I sure do love 'em!

I have a feeling you'll come back

I am working on some stuff by the way, but that doesn't mean I have to work on them 24/7. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

I think you're waiting for me to get raged, but don't count on it. Let's just share a cup of e-tea and chat about effective ways of breathing through your nose.

EDIT: Yep, I covered everything, I'm pretty sure I did.

EDIT EDIT: Do you have kids?

No... I don't need 25$. Lol.
    I have been very "loose tongued" here. Don't think it would look good on me if, "other" people seen the way I have been speaking here. It's all coming to a end anyways. Won't be much longer.
    Oh fuck; not the apocalypse. I so wanted to see the ending of Lost.

By the way if you must know, I'm Newfie.. (Newfoundland).. With that being said, I think I speak quit well.. hehe, inside joke if you know what I meen. I am 2* by the way. Good guess on your end as well....
    Fair enough.

Doesn't matter which way it is spelled kiddo. Thats the way I spell it. (* cough Newfie cough*)
    Yup; you attempted to correct my spelling because "the way it is spelled" doesn't matter.

I also think it's cool being called "kiddo". Does that mean I'm as badass as The Bride in Kill Bill?

(Age is a really shit way to try to come back from an argument. If you're getting beaten by someone several decades younger than you, that particular comeback works in reverse.)

Why must you ask, what I meen with every response? Use your head for more then a hat rack. You figure it out.
    I love my beanie. Do you want to see a picture of it?

Why not stop arguing with me, and post something with intelligence about what I started this thread of as.
    Why not? Because the general consensus is that we don't want to. This forum is a free-for-all, after all.

Lol @ "kids". Maybe the fact that we're evidently smarter than you disconcerts you, so you treat us as children to comfort yourself.

Lol @ jacked. What a bunch you are.. Go find a project to do or something.Do something constructive. Then you talk about challenging people is pointless. LOL.. Seems to me your a little bit of a hypocrite.
    We basically come here to talk about whatever is on our minds, and this often deviates from the starting subject.

Me? I have school and a job, and a ton of freelance work on top of that. I don't need any more projects right now.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
    So your name's Jack? Freudian slip ?
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 11-16-2007 at 02:57 PM.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Nice try mike, but Jack wasn't a disciple mentioned in the New Testament...

At least I think he wasn't...

Is Jack even one of the disciples...?

Isn't Freud the guy who thought that if you saw two people doing it on a dinner table, that many years later you would have a dream about the same table?

I want to become a serious Hacker,So I feel adventure

[url]http://www.w*schools.com[/url]

Learn HTML and PHP at the above web site. That's step one.

+ Reply to Thread