cactus
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: test

test

I am doin test testwtestests
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Dang
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Re-opened for lulz [and due to boredom].
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Lol, well, just for the record, I was testing something I saw on TheDefaced about being able to bypass sig restrictions using simple PHP.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyData, from TheDefaced forums
    Pretty simple not sure if it works every where but just worked on this phpBB* ***rd I registered on pissed me off *00px limit on the height of sigs.

Classically really really simple method most people use php scripts as sigs like my self as you've seen which is also used as CSRF.

but any way I'll cut right to the chase just do the following

Step *. Make a sig of the requirements needed
    Step 2. Have your sigs or sig over the limit that you want to use ready.
    Step *. Make the following php script and put it some where.

[PHP]<?php
    Header("Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0");
    Header("Expires: Thu, ** Nov **8* 08:52:00 GMT");
    Header("Pragma: no-cache");
    Header("Content-Type: image/gif");

readfile("PATH/URL_TO_YOU_IMAGE");

?> [/PHP]

Step 4. where this readfile is first put the path and or URL to your sig of the required limits then go post this php script in the forum using img tags to the php script.

Step 5. After putting this as your sig the check has already been done and there for the forum figures you can't change the image you have as your sig so you just simple go change the readfile's path to your sig that is over the limit and there you go when it appears when you post your sig is what ever size you want.

Pretty simple/stupid but helped me out when I wanted my sigs :-D

+ Reply to Thread