hobbit monitor
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sound Maker

Sound Maker

My friend wants to know if there is anyway to make it when a program ends for his computer to play a sound? He asked me and I googled it and couldnt find much.

All help would be appriciated...

In C++ you can use \a like so.
    [PHP]#include <iostream>
    using namespace std;

int main()
    {
    cout << "Hello!\a";
    return 0;
    }[/PHP]

This brings up two questions. What language is your friend coding his program in? Does he want a simple 'bell' noise like the example above, or does he want some sort of music to be played?
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Wink

Well hes not coding it...

His point is he plays an online game called Silk Road and he bots, well his game crashes alot so he just wants a program that when the program crashes to make a noise(wether its musik or w/e)Hes not the sharpest knife in the stump
    People shouldnt be afraid of there goverment, Goverment should be afraid of there people!

The Pro Gamers Web******

Ok, I get it. But I never play games alot, so I'm not sure how to go about this.

<2 minutes later>

Yep, I'm not sure how to tackle this problem, I'm not a good coder. Maybe DANIEL2488, SyntaX****** or another member can help you.

Just curious, why does your friend want this? It's not going to help him in any way.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Exclamation

Alright Thanks mucho

Lets leave this open and see if any of the other people on here know how to do this...
    People shouldnt be afraid of there goverment, Goverment should be afraid of there people!

The Pro Gamers Web******

Use the Windows beep() function. It's awesome -- I made my annoying 'hacking' program with it.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

+ Reply to Thread