munin
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confession

Confession

I watch Ben *0. That will be all.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

o_O

R*;R*;R*;R*;R*;R*;R*;
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Yes, cartoons are the shiz. I will never give them up, never!

Maybe when I have enough cash to buy a Lamborghini and a huge 50,000 square kilometer space to drive it around in. But as of now, never!
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Exclamation

how did you guys become mods?
    easy question.

Quote Originally Posted by pontispilot View Post
    how did you guys become mods?
    easy question.
    We've both been here * year or longer and help people.

Well, today I was temp-banned from Ben*0.net forums for using explicit language and advertising copyrighted material (I posted some links to download Seasons *-* of the show). Yep, I'll be back there in about ** days. I'ma go cry now.

/wrists

[Just in case people don't understand sarcasm, I'm really not mad about the whole thing, I actually recieved a 4.* on my Lulz Scale. And there are still people emailing me asking me to send the links directly to them, so I also got to help some people ]

Kiddies and their fear of nasty swear-words.

Lulz indeed.

To the question: we became mods by initially being helpful, but now we're just here for hilarity mostly. I have a job now and too many priorities above posting long tutorials on the net, but I still drop by for the occasional comment.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    Kiddies and their fear of nasty swear-words.

Lulz indeed.

To the question: we became mods by initially being helpful, but now we're just here for hilarity mostly. I have a job now and too many priorities above posting long tutorials on the net, but I still drop by for the occasional comment.
    Job? O rly?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Job? O rly?
    Yeah. Just on weekends.

In the week I have school.

Man, I wish I had a job. Even if it was a crappy one like bagging groceries or smiling at random people and waving hello, sure beats being broke. Can't even afford a frickin' RapidShare premium account, how am I supposed to download warez?

Eh, if you ever hit the lottery, hit me up with a $20 every now and then. Stealing is getting even harder now that all my classmates are starting to wisen up and not keep ***** in bookbags or ******.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Man, I wish I had a job. Even if it was a crappy one like bagging groceries or smiling at random people and waving hello, sure beats being broke. Can't even afford a frickin' RapidShare premium account, how am I supposed to download warez?
    Heh, I get about $60 per week just from * hours at the weekend. If I weren't at a job, I'd just be downloading pr0ns and warez or sleeping or something, plus I work with a girl I like.

My job is made of win at the moment. It's only working the front checkouts at a sort of stationery store (UK-only), but ***** is *****. I can scan barcodes at about 4Hz right now (for noobs: Hz is a measure of frequency, per second).

If you want a job and are >*6, just fill out as many job applications as you can find and hand them in. Stores are totally desperate for Christmas work right now, and then if you're okay at the job they give you a permanent contract (like me ).

Tip: interviewers like corporate-robots who are flexible and willing to take shit hours and shit pay. They don't like you questioning their authority at all. Your conditions will probably improve, and generally you can do what the fuck you like once you get the job.

I learned this by going to my first interview with a head full of Xanax and cracking jokes about the manager, then getting refused. The second time I went mostly sober (aside from my declining habit), and I got the job I currently work. I was almost too polite; shaking the guy's hand and all.

Also, at Christmas I get the tax back that they raped from me (about $70 extra), plus I get my wages upgraded to about $85+ per week for the same work ($*50 per month, lulz). $80 is enough for a nice big bag of weed every week, then some extra for savings. I wouldn't spend it on that though, since a quarter bag lasts me about a month.

My problem is that I don't save anything, and instead buy pointless (yet interesting) crap off the net.

(Put in USD because most of you won't know GBP conversion rates.)

Eh, if you ever hit the lottery, hit me up with a $20 every now and then. Stealing is getting even harder now that all my classmates are starting to wisen up and not keep ***** in bookbags or ******.
    I have $5600 worth of shares right now in a company that could skyrocket or totally die, so if it skyrockets I might throw some ***** your way (for warez purposes).

Also, I don't like your thievery. Haven't you grown out of that shit yet? If you tried to steal as much as a penny from me, you'd be out cold from a max-power tasering in 2 seconds (or the traditional fist-to-nose method).

It reminds me of the idiot black guys and chavs who go around my school asking small kids for tiny amounts of ***** for whatever bullshit purpose -- whenever they ask me "do you have X?", I reply "yeah" and just stare at them until they eventually ask "can I have it" to which I reply "no" and/or "fuck off". I'm kind of a no-backing-down guy nowadays -- it might be due to the fact that I carry a taser, a little knife and some significantly more powerful arms than a couple of years ago. 60 pushups/day does that to you.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 12-08-2007 at 02:23 AM.

When I can get a job, I'll outgrow stealing. Trust me, I'm not a big fan of stealing ***** from people, but deep inside my conscience, I've already resolved my demons. It's hard to explain why I do it, who I pick, and how I can justify it, on paper, but in my head it makes sense.

Oh, I carry around a small bottle of OC with me, almost all the time. I used to bring a somewhat large razor, but without a sheath, it kinda hurts my thighs.
    Last edited by Moonbat; 12-08-2007 at 12:18 PM.

Talking

hey could send me that link or just put it here and if you like anime i recomend gants or full metal alchemist
    we are wiser in the most beautiful moments when we ignore the most

Cartoons

I was on youtube the other day and watched a few episodes of Ulysees **, Dungeons and Dragons, Dartanian and the Muskerhounds, Reboot and a few other cartoons that were around when I was a youth. Cartoons are cool but at *4yrs of age I don't watch them so much anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Magoo View Post
    I was on youtube the other day and watched a few episodes of Ulysees **, Dungeons and Dragons, Dartanian and the Muskerhounds, Reboot and a few other cartoons that were around when I was a youth. Cartoons are cool but at *4yrs of age I don't watch them so much anymore
    Sadly, I have never heard of a single one of those. Are/Were they any good?

+ Reply to Thread