zabbix
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Theres anyone japanese or something?

Exclamation Theres anyone japanese or something?

Hi everybody, im looking for some help´, i have a piece of dont know what, belong to my grant grant gratn...father when whe lived in canton (china) so i still couldnt read this before cause obiusly im not from there...well i hope there´s someone from this area of asia who could tell me what is on it cause im courius.... i leave the link of a scan i made of that ok...
    Cya

[URL="http://mx.geocities.com/soto_alan_ramon/kanji.jpg"]kanji[/URL]
    Your lifestyle determinates your deathstyle...AD ASTRA PER ASPERA

Hello ....I am not japanese but I have friend from there
    so maybe I can help you,,,

Ok, sounds great, if you tell him about my situation, i´ll be glad, i just wana know what its on it .

tnx

I will send that on her e mail just say what do you want to know

Talking sorry my mistake

i wana know what´s printed on it, in the whole thing. if you could help me ill be glad..

by the way, do you know a place where i can host, webhosting i mean, cause i used to use geocities but i doesnt work so well for me, i use geocities and a free domain ending with "tk" as you can see on [url]www.leweb-e.tk[/url] i made it for a school practice, software and stuff like that but however i nedd another place to host my thing.

well tnx and c'ya

[url]http://www.awardspace.com[/url]

I use this, it's pretty nice.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Thumbs up

this thread its so old, i know, but i still nedd some help about this thing, i realy wana know whats on it if there are someone who knows or can read this kind of stuff let me know

tnx

You need to reupload the picture.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

you still need a web host? Lol

Thumbs up

yeah i still need some host, on the other hand i will be glad to know what about the kanji, i need to upload the img again but if someone are interested in decrytp this i could send you by email,

tnx everyone

Angry

actually i need it more than anytime, cause i want to public some site on the web talkin about the damn rules around here, cause as you have to know here in mexico there are a stupid rule against smoke ciggarete on the night clubs or chillin spaces and the young people want to express our angry about it so i need some web hosting to do it realy i just wana do it for the people around us, people against the gov who take care on little thins like this and dont care about a lot of important things like drugs water or another thins ...

im realy mad about it please somebody help me to do my task...

[url]http://www.awardspace.com[/url]

That's a good webhost, I've used it and it's pretty nice. No ads and a decent amount of space.

+ Reply to Thread