opennms
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Virus threatens Apple computers

Exclamation Virus threatens Apple computers

Hi,

Make sure the recent proliferation of the first virus designed to electronic computers produced by Apple for the manufacture of computers. The company (Antejo) that the evolution of software security protection on the Internet to computers (Mac) is the first discovered this problem before it has been affirmed (Abel) later. The virus takes the form of a bogus program for the operation of video files which can control the virus if a user loaded via the Internet. He said Sack Akilberi Executive Director of the Company (Snpilt NT) for the production of software for anti spy files: (This is definitely the first wave of devices Mack). He added that this raises the idea that designers spying programs are now the target organs McIntosh deserves access mechanism such as Windows. The Apple spokeswoman Lynn Fox: (We realized that a small number of websites trying to deceive users of operating systems that operate on Mac computers (Mac or S-rays) to stabilize the program adversely Hacbathm). She pointed out that (Apple has an impressive record in providing security protection for users of the operating system (Mac or S-rays), as usual, we encourage people to install software from reliable sites only).

Which is another reason I don't like Macs, in addition to the whole "press a button then the mouse to right click" issue.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Windows fills the compatibility gap. Linux fills the ********* gap. Mac fills the...

Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    Mac fills the...
    ...mouths of the Apple fanboys with a thick, viscous liquid.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Red face too late what you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Which is another reason I don't like Macs, in addition to the whole "press a button then the mouse to right click" issue.
    well i find a solution for this problem, too late i think but can be usefull, i try to conect an optical mouse, a common one, and you now what it works, oviusly with USB conection, and by this way you have both clicks left and right, well i have to admint im not a big fan of mac computers, but we have to agree with something, mac are the perfect choice to develoment web stuf, music mixer, design works, this damn little funny eggs, are very powerfull besides there are no to many virusses againsta mac its a reality well i spect this work 4 u have a nice day

may recomend linux, in every version, it works great
    Your lifestyle determinates your deathstyle...AD ASTRA PER ASPERA

+ Reply to Thread