cacti
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Snowman

Snowman

Snowman Plate Holder
    Serving up a plateful of holiday sweets is this happy snowman dressed in his holiday best!

Gangsta stuff.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Snowman entertained me for exactly one yoctosecond, but now I am bored again.

Snowman, do something worthy of this great forum.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    Snowman entertained me for exactly one yoctosecond, but now I am bored again.

Snowman, do something worthy of this great forum.
    You're bored? Now with you and the other mods being less active, I have nothing better to do than wank, watch Ben *0 reruns, and trick people into watching the BME Pain Olympics.

Oh, I still haven't forgotten my goals of rooting some dedi servers, 'cept I've yet to find anything exploitable

At least send a pic over of that girl you're working with
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    You're bored? Now with you and the other mods being less active, I have nothing better to do than wank, watch Ben *0 reruns, and trick people into watching the BME Pain Olympics.

Oh, I still haven't forgotten my goals of rooting some dedi servers, 'cept I've yet to find anything exploitable
    Sucks. I'm sure I'll fall into boredom too when school finishes this week and I find I have nothing else to do during that time.

I know I'll end up smoking weed regularly, since my wages per week are just about enough for a quarter (which is fucking expensive here). They'll be more than enough after Christmas.

At least send a pic over of that girl you're working with
    After mentioning one particular activity above, I'm inclined not to. I might be on MSN tomorrow (or today in the evening if my plans fail), and you may convince me. I'd have to censor out the half containing me, naturally.

It's a shame, because then I won't be able to show you how weirdly similar we look. Except for the fact that I'm much taller, and my **** looks like shit when I don't condition it for like * hour then straighten it for 2.

Yes, I need a ****cut. No, I don't want one.

I kind of asked her out a couple of weeks ago, but she said she might when she was less busy. Her and her fucking music/drama activities...

I can't take moar pics 'cause there's * of us working there today. Maybe tomorrow, but I've run out of reasons to.

Great, thinking about this made me listen to this song:

If you havin' girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got ** problems but a bitch ain't one.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 12-15-2007 at 06:55 AM.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

+ Reply to Thread