Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi dudes

Hi dudes

hi dudes i&#*80;m new here and i just wanted to say wasaaaaaaaaaaa
    ho and hi sunken how&#*80;s work jaja

i&#*80;ve read some of your tuts for boms and here is one simple
    this is all you need

*.- * plastic bottle
    2.- some acid (found in any store its the one use to cleen toilets or so)
    *.- foil paper (Al) (aluminium)

how to do it

*.- fill the bottle with the acid till it&#*80;s almost */2 full
    2.- do medium size Aluminium balls and put them in the bottle with acid
    *.- close the bottle and shaked very fast throw it
    4.- and run as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps im zorry for all gramar misteaks cuz english is not my native way of spikin or writing (im from mexico)
    Last edited by ignorant; 12-14-2007 at 08:11 PM.

Welcome to the forums

As for that tut, I want videos please. I don't trust explosives tuts until I see the explosives being made and/or used.

EDIT: We have tuts for bombs? Man, this place has gone downhill. JayT and SyntaX need to come back so they can provide some tech-related discussion
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

ok

ok man iīll make one and uploaded to youtube. itīs not actuali a tut but i read a how to on the stop ofending our Oontri thread o and i just wanted to say that i also like mikeīs and your humor and sarcasm

Exclamation hey

whatīs up man?

work?, you know itīs totally shit...

im dying of boredom here

i think i need some drugs

Oh yeah, the Internet is very boring. Explosives and other forms of amateur chemistry get boring too; I'm trying to get access to some liquid nitrogen (keep in mind I have no cash on me) and in a school where you can get expelled and put in juvie for turning on natural gas without permission, it's probably gonna be very hard to get to.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Post work

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Oh yeah, the Internet is very boring. Explosives and other forms of amateur chemistry get boring too; I'm trying to get access to some liquid nitrogen (keep in mind I have no cash on me) and in a school where you can get expelled and put in juvie for turning on natural gas without permission, it's probably gonna be very hard to get to.
    i was talking about my work,
    let me explain a lilī:
    i work in a call center and we can access to only certain web pages including this one for using the network tools, and is really boring because i get a few calls and though there are like 600 people in here and many gay around its not a good idea start talking to one of those...

and the beutiful girls are almost unreacheable...i mean, girls like expensive cars and $$$ and iīve got none of those things right now....

Quote Originally Posted by sunken View Post
    i was talking about my work,
    let me explain a lilī:
    i work in a call center and we can access to only certain web pages including this one for using the network tools, and is really boring because i get a few calls and though there are like 600 people in here and many gay around its not a good idea start talking to one of those...

and the beutiful girls are almost unreacheable...i mean, girls like expensive cars and $$$ and iīve got none of those things right now....
    I haven't a job yet, so I can't say I feel your pain, but it does seem boring to work at a call center, of all places.

To access other places, why not use a proxy?

EDIT: We have tuts for bombs?
    Hell yes indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by sunken View Post
    i think i need some drugs
    Good idea.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

we cant

i&#*80;ve try a *00 times or more to use proxys but this f***ing computer is so fu***ng lock up i cant even use cmd or note pad or word

i work with sunken
    Last edited by ignorant; 12-15-2007 at 04:12 PM.

Try apushistory.info it might work.

Question ?????????

whatīs that a web page or a proxy serv cuz i canīt open any

[url]http://apushistory.info/[/url] is a proxy.

???

the entire comp is lock

Exclamation this is what it shows

ERROR
    The requested URL could not be retrieved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While trying to retrieve the URL: [url]http://apushistory.info/[/url]

The following error was encountered:

Access Denied.
    Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Your cache administrator is web******.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generated Sat, *5 Dec 2007 2*:*8:*6 GMT by fw.grupositel.com.mx (squid/2.5.STABLE*4)

and when i try to open the intrnet options it tells me that
    this operation has been cancel doe to specified restrict for this equipment

Ouch, well, if that's not open, I can't think of any proxies that will work.

+ Reply to Thread