monitor file activity
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: undetectable keylogger

undetectable keylogger

werty..qwerty
    Last edited by ilyacella621; 06-20-2015 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ilyacella62* View Post
    does anybody know of any good ways or programs that can make a keylogger undetctable. ive heard of hexing the code but i also heard that, that dosent work anymore? please post all your ways of making them undetected
    hexing is still working.. and it does work...

qwertyytqwerty
    Last edited by ilyacella621; 06-20-2015 at 10:34 PM.

Well i think the best way is irc.
    Although this can be dangerous.
    You can find a source code for a bot very easy.
    one place is [url]http://www.wgforums.com[/url]
    Then u can set up your ircd and have your bot connect.
    You can make that .exe fud and scan time and run time.

Hope that helps
    WGF

Hexing would work if you know where the virus scanners were getting the signature. If I were to try that method I would use a PE editor. You could also attach it to another legit file and pack the package with a good packer. People used to use morphine but its well know know and I haven't looked any info about it up in a long time. I also know there are program out that try to make programs undetectable by changing certain attributes to them. I used one a long time ago on a sub7 trojan and it worked. Just search around till you find something and stick with it till it doesn't work.

Thumbs up Pretty Good Keylogger

Keyprowler Is undetectable..... which is a very good and inexpensive Keylogger engine and much more. it not only does keylogging, but takes screenshots and emails you logs even when you do not have access to the program! check it out...I like KeyProwler because it is very simple to use and not overly complicated like the other keylogging software. About a month ago i downloaded one of those free keyloggers and it contained viruses.
    Try to use commercials keyloggers that gives you a free trial time.

I looked at it real quick and yeah its undetectable as of now. I uploaded the main executable to VirusTotal and another site and it wasn't picked up by about *0 or *5 virus scanners. When the program sends email or starts the keylogger it may be noticeable. Like on my machine a box popped up saying Spy something was asking for permission... The options to hide it are ok however it can be found in the process list under the same name each time and folder path. But the program has an option to hide the directory path and some other good options that the user has to enable to evade any detection. There may be some other good options but I only extracted the setup and looked around quick. So if you download it make sure you check the options out and send a test email to make show nothing pops up to the "victim". Another thing is if you forget the password all you have to do is change the boolean value of "RegistrationCode=0" line in the XML file in the same directory as the main program.

Another thing is that I wanted to see something so I opened the program in a hex editor I seen dot net stuff but the PEiD and RDG (both are packer detecters) said that the file contained C# code and was not packed. So I looked in the supposed .text section and found that the program is packed with Skater .NET Obfuscator Light Edition. That is why it is undetectable.

KeyProwler Pro

Yea its pretty tight, thats why i use now, thats pretty interesting stuff you seem tech savy...well you can get it from [url]www.keyprowler.com[/url]

"I looked at it real quick and yeah its undetectable as of now. I uploaded the main executable to VirusTotal and another site and it wasn't picked up by about *0 or *5 virus scanners."

I'm sure in a few days, most will detect it. Don't trust those sites, even if you click do not distribute. There was an ongoing thread over at chasenet about testing servers etc at virustotal and jotti.

Spia keylogger

Search for Spia *.* Net Screen

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky20** View Post
    Search for Spia *.* Net Screen
    We have been waiting over 8 years for your reply.
    You are the new necromancy post king.

+ Reply to Thread