Power Admin
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help with a keylogger

Help with a keylogger

Well i am new but i have been looking for an awesome keylogger that is not detected by any antivirus or maybe is stealthy and has a remote download so when i send a person an email he downloads the file and it automatilcally ejects. then it would be perfect if it could not be in the system tray and if it could send email logs of the keylogged items to an email address

[url]http://www.spytector.com/[/url] It isn't free, but meets your requirements

Quote Originally Posted by gordo View Post
    [url]http://www.spytector.com/[/url] It isn't free, but meets your requirements
    Lol gordo, don't you ever get tired of posting the same stuff? Maybe you can write a post with all the information about keyloggers/trojans for newbies, and we can sticky it.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

i know about that one for some reason when i download it i open it with winrar and when i click the install file it says sorry cannot execute file or something like that

Can you post the exact error?
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by mark*5*0 View Post
    i know about that one for some reason when i download it i open it with winrar and when i click the install file it says sorry cannot execute file or something like that
    Your virus/security scanner is disabling it. Thats the problem with free versions. Disable your virus scanner and redownload and try it. But any email virus scanners will still find when you email it.

heh moonbat, I like repeating myself.

Exclamation got a good *

try this keylogger is rly good can do everything u requested though i am not sure about it ejecteing itself when sent by e-mail but i think there is an option available to do that IT IS FREE!!!

IT IS CALLED actual spy

Good luck finding one undetected. Unless you pay for it. Anyone listed on a website is most likely useless unless the victim has a shitty antivirus. What you would want is a good packer. I would look for that before searching all over for one thats undetected and testing it with a dozen AVs.

Thumbs up Pretty Good Keylogger

I found a keylogger that is undetectable and it is pretty good, and im not very computer-savy. It takes screenshots and emails you logs even when you do not have access to the program. [url]http://www.keyprowler.com[/url]. Pretty nice website too, tell me what you guys think.

+ Reply to Thread