server monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: help with Adobe

Hybrid View

help with Adobe

Hi there, I downloaded adobe CS* through a torrent, and am now trying to find some help cracking it. The serials that I have tried on sites have not worked for the most part. If anyone knows the serial activation process what happens is that all the programs are installed...but when I open each program individually it asks for a serial. A little red X is displayed next to the field when the serial is invalid, and a green check mark is displayed when it is valid. Some serials I have entered have given me the green check mark, but when I proceed and try and activate it doesn't work. Many have said I need to do it over the automated activation process online, I have tried that multiple times, and still it does not work. Can anyone help me find a legitimate serial? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

is this the ****** collection you are talking about? there are alot of packs out there which one did you specificly download an i will be happy to help you =)

Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CEOL*A5B
    I uploaded the cracked .exe and original .exe for PhotoShop CS*. Enjoy
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

yes! this is the ****** collection, i'm not exactly sure which pack it is though...it was *5.* GB, and I put it onto four dvd's, I no longer have the original torrent because I rebooted my computer and it was deleted. thanks guys, i wasn't sure whether i would be helped or shunned asking for help with something like this

nah were just here to help, need cracks for the other 8 software? (i believe its 8) i can provide them if youd like =)

yes, I would love them. I'm really into video editing, and I'm trying to make a snow***rd teaser this winter..however I don't have the software (or budget) to do it. Thanks for your help...I believe After Effects is the program that I'm really interested in?...anyone know?

ok ill upload in a sec, just a warning though back up your originals and i beleive that Encore does not work. Ultra and OnLocation aren't included. butt beggars can't be choosers give me a sec to give you what you need

+ Reply to Thread