munin
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: help with Adobe

ehhh...photoshop is really no biggie to me right now, it's a bit of a rabbit trail we're on, and I think that I found a page on how to swap the files like you were saying. thank you for offering your help with it though. I just think it may be a little over my head haha

lol no problem and infact its easy to swap the file so i know *00% its not over your head lol but ok hope you come back

well i looked under that directory you were telling me and all the cs* programs were in there except photoshop. I had cs* installed before i downloaded the file, and I'm not sure if that has something to do with it. I opened WinRar and extracted both the files to separate folders and there was only one file per folder...just the program itself :/

exactly the one program is the cracked file. you replace the files i gave you with the file you already have in the directory i gave you ^^ after you extract all the files to the directory i gave you, everything will go perfectly smooth

okay...so, from the start...am i using your files...or moonbats that he also has uploaded?

moonbats file is only one and its a crack for photoshop cs* the files i gave you included photoshop cs* so just use mine for the time being it really doesn't matter, the thing that matters is that you will only run the files that you installed on your computer using ****** collection so for example the files i gave you where cracks to all of the ****** collection. so just replace the files and the program shouldn't ask you for a serial

oooooh i seee, i get it now. I'm gonna try it then I'll get back at you!

go for it =)

holy shitttt. I tried it with after effects and it worked I really cannot thank you enough you don't know how frustrating this has been for me. I realllllyyyyy appreciate it. And I'll definitely come back here for help?

no problem lol we do the best we can

hey...just wondering where i can find the one for premiere pro? anyone have it?

oh and also teknical...do you have the password for the photoshop file? it's asking for it in winrar

premire cs* is provided with my winrar file, and the photoshop cs* youd have to ask moonbat
    Yes..i do wear a grey hat... and don't plan on changing to white or black..

I never password protected my files :s
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

strange...yodawg says you rar is PP..oh well can't check anything right now im at school, try opening you rar moonbat check if its really PP
    Yes..i do wear a grey hat... and don't plan on changing to white or black..

+ Reply to Thread