ganglia
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you have problems with Vista?

Unhappy yeah thats right

yeah thats right, i downloaded from [url]www.ba.-k.com[/url], and win ultimate just bring me trouble. now i cant create a folder, when a do it right click + new + new folder,... and try to rename the folder a message comes from "FIle directory doesnt exist".... and this realy pisses me of, i download with the activator and when i activate my vista, the computer reboot and when i start to work the message comes out, what else... ohhh i remember, the screen goes crazy how can i explain... the tools bar next to the star menu, show the name of the windows, or the tools for exmaple: My documents, Internet Explorer, and stuff like that they are on the correct side, after some minutes, as i se when in have my computer pluged to pwer to get some charge the windows i worked change they place and they are complety inacesible, y have to restar with the task manager cause even the star menu works.

well i have to change to home basic, but listen, i contact to the pc provider, ant they tell me there is no way to change it back, i try to use the recopvery manager, i reboot my computer, press F** but nothing happens, it doesnt work, i call to these people and they tell me "there is no reason to chanve the OS we gave to you, if you do it its your problem we cant help you with this kind of problem" o_O what the hell i buy my damn computer with you cause i belive on you and now you tell me "...There is no way Sir...we cant help you...." what the "#$Y

well as i see i need to fix my laptop now, if you or somebody have a solutiom to fix this kind of problem let me know i realy need to fix it.

tnx
    Your lifestyle determinates your deathstyle...AD ASTRA PER ASPERA

i have a working version of vista ultimate..i use it and im using it now if your interested moonbat..another thing, does your system meet the specs of vista? if not i can hook you up with vista lite
    Yes..i do wear a grey hat... and don't plan on changing to white or black..

No, I have a (cracked) copy of Vista Home Premium, I just don't like using it for anything other than gaming. But thanks anyway tek
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by seth_eisenreich View Post
    Yo vivo en México, decir HEY CABRON !!! QUE ESTÁS HACIENDO, es menos divertido de lo que parece :P.

Serious Words.... any way. I work on techincal support for a MEXICAN ISP. and yes... VISTA is just a GOAT headache :P. I remember when VISTA hadn't released yet. microsoft said VISTA WILL BE AN OPENSOURCE OS....

Did they do that?
    donde trabajas cabron?

Unhappy by myself

i already found the solution to my problem, a saw nobody answers my cuestions, so i decide to search other sites, and i found what i am looking for, so i just have to say am feel disapoint cause this situation, i spect for a post at least but i dont get it,... well just need to ask and wait..

points -5

0.o

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Grifin View Post
    every single person have problems with that, you shouls switch to another SO. or get back to XP, its the most secure SO (from microsoft at this time)

I dont know about "Most secure" but its deff better then Vista, and as far as being a "SO" stop acting like you know what your talking about, its called a "OS" for "Operating System" get your facts straight. Switch to linux.

Quote Originally Posted by Yungpunk View Post
    and as far as being a "SO" stop acting like you know what your talking about, its called a "OS" for "Operating System" get your facts straight.
    Did you bother to read the rest of the thread? In Hispanic countries such as Mexico (where I presume Sir Grifin is from) they refer to an OS as SO (Sistema Operativo).
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Post calm down

Quote Originally Posted by Yungpunk View Post
    I dont know about "Most secure" but its deff better then Vista, and as far as being a "SO" stop acting like you know what your talking about, its called a "OS" for "Operating System" get your facts straight. Switch to linux.
    thats right, like moonbat said, im fomr mexico tnks, so about your situattion, i dont know where are you from, but i do my best, i try to post an interesting thing to improve or perform someone else, besides you post to correct people which its disgusting behavoir, by the way, what i do ( trying to speak / write english ) its kinda plus+ to my lifestyle some status i tring to reach... well if you speak englis as good as i speak spanish i invite you to try posting something in spanish. hard as hell casuse in spanish we have a single word 4 every single thing there are a lot of conjuntions and things like that, in english are a little diferent.
    So i dont want a discuss anymore if you don like my posts skip it, have a nice day.

P.S i love the icons jua jua are very funny

well...

right on right on, i would think that since this is not a spanish forum(unless im just terribly mistaken and have learned the wrong language) that you would use english terms and what not when replying to posts. Just my opinion.

Exclamation why not?

ok, i dont think this forum have to translate everything to spanish but if you can understand the "terms" you could bother to post an answer here, besides you just kept bothering someone here, i think you are like this people who dont know about what they are talking about it, well im not going to take care about this cause i have a lot of things to post and question and things like that.

C'ya

+ Reply to Thread