rrdtool
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the Invisible Browsing program from a newbie

the Invisible Browsing program from a newbie

Hello all. First time here after I found a reference in Gizmo's TechSupport Newsletter.

I'm hoping that someone knows of the above program. It deals withhiding your IP address when surfing by using proxies. I have found the program as good as any other in what it claims but I do have two issues of concern:-

* McAfee Site Advisor gives it a "red" code, that is associated with malware, etc.

* On two occasions I've contacted the tech support email facility (at Amplusnet).Whilst an instant acknowledgement email was received almost instantly, it has been the only communication so far since ** December 2007. They claim that "every effort" is made to respond in 24 hours.

Does anybody have experience with this program?
    Kind regards
    Malcolm

There are a million programs that do this. If I were you I would go for a free one. The best I know of are JAP and TOR. The free and both give some of the best protection around.

the Invisible Browsing program from a newbie

Thankyou coz.
    I shall dabble in the free proggies as you s***ested. However I would still like to know of anyone else's experience with Invisible Browsing,
    Still no response from their techsupport - looks as though I may've wasted some ***** there!

I downloaded the program and looked at what comes out of the installer and it seems that program uses Tor and Privoxy. So basically there charging you to use a free program that other people basically made and scam you along the way with bad ads that can seriously infect your computer. So your probably going through that program to use Tors servers and their making ***** off of that. Yummy...

BTW - [url=http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/amplusnet.com?domain=amplusnet.com&ref=safe&client_ver=FF_26.5_6254&locale=en-US&premium=false&client_type=FF&aff_id=0]check this out[/url]

Also it is possible to get this program free online if you look in the right places.

+ Reply to Thread