Power Admin
Closed Thread

Thread: Ip address hiding

Ip address hiding

Hi everybody nice forum you have,,,,,,

Ok,,,my problem that I have is i'm trying to hide my IP address,,,
    I'm using (hide my ip 2007) software and to test it, I went to a forum that I was ban a while ago just to see if i could get in again, for the purpose of testing with no luck still can't get in, so anybody have any ideas on how can mask my ip address??

Use a web-based proxy, or use a program like TOR.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Use a web-based proxy, or use a program like TOR.
    Thanks Moonbat I will look in to it

Also I already tryed web base proxy, can only stay unditected for a short time...
    Last edited by TOOLOFTHEDAY; 01-19-2008 at 01:12 PM.

Exclamation TOR is excellent

TOR is excellent and encrypts traffic between you and where you're surfing to and you can manually change the IP every *0 seconds of wait till it does it automatically, very unique that this program can do these things.

I have TOR and love it.

It's a free download BTW at this link :

[url]http://www.torproject.org/[/url]
    ~~~~~

~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by spungywungy View Post
    TOR is excellent and encrypts traffic between you and where you're surfing to and you can manually change the IP every *0 seconds of wait till it does it automatically, very unique that this program can do these things.

I have TOR and love it.

It's a free download BTW at this link :

[url]http://www.torproject.org/[/url]

Good recommendation!

I paid for a year of service with [URL="http://www.anonymizer.com/"]Anonymizer[/URL] and regretted it (that was about three years ago, so maybe things have changed since then).
    Nowhere did I see mention on their front pages that the service only worked with Internet Explorer (I am a Mozilla user, sometimes Opera). It was only after I paid for the service that I was able to access the Tech support pages and learn this little tidbit of information. In addition, their service blocks so many scripts and services from running, that most sites I tried to visit were inaccessible (for example, Hotmail, Yahoo!, forums, etc.). I was completely pissed off at buying a service, and then not being able to use it for *0% of the activities I do online.

I will definitely check out this TOR product.

Cool I have also a sugestion for u!

Quote Originally Posted by TomF View Post
    Good recommendation!

I paid for a year of service with [URL="http://www.anonymizer.com/"]Anonymizer[/URL] and regretted it (that was about three years ago, so maybe things have changed since then).
    Nowhere did I see mention on their front pages that the service only worked with Internet Explorer (I am a Mozilla user, sometimes Opera). It was only after I paid for the service that I was able to access the Tech support pages and learn this little tidbit of information. In addition, their service blocks so many scripts and services from running, that most sites I tried to visit were inaccessible (for example, Hotmail, Yahoo!, forums, etc.). I was completely pissed off at buying a service, and then not being able to use it for *0% of the activities I do online.

I will definitely check out this TOR product.

I understand your disappointment about Anonymiser software but I wish to ask you if you`ve heard about SurfSolo? It is also a payed service, one year license, but you can use it with Firefox and Opera as well as with IE. You are behind a proxy server and the internet activity is encrypted.
    The Privacy-Tunneling accounts allow you to encrypt your incoming and outgoing email, surfing and news posts through port forwarding.You receive a secure e-mail address and Automatically protect your chat activity and existing IM accounts. If you are not content with it you have a refund in the first *5 days after purchasing it.

I do use it exactly now and it`s safe

Is just a s***estion but I think it`s worth to try it.

This thread is nearly a month old, please don't bump old theads.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Closed Thread