ganglia
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prorat *.*

Exclamation Prorat *.*

Sorry for the new thread.My name is Angel.I'm from Bulgaria ,*8 years old student.I have a problem ,a serious problem i want to get in in my girlfriend's skype with any program or hack.I have heard about this program prorat *.*,but i cant find from where i can get it .Can you tell me from where i can get it or something else,or antoher way to get into antoher skype.I'll be very pleased if someone help me

Google will help you find it.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Yep, google. Also, you should really know what anti-malware tools she has installed if you plan on installing something like that on her computer.

Quote Originally Posted by coz View Post
    Yep, google. Also, you should really know what anti-malware tools she has installed if you plan on installing something like that on her computer.
    what do you mean exactly .To know her antivirus program or?

hey guys, my first official post!! ive heard about this program in the past.. its a trojan of some sort right?? well if i was to download it from a site, wouldnt that particular prorat send info bak to the source?? if it was on my computer?? or does the way it works different?? and does ne* know wat im tlkn about??

Say if you know she uses Norton then all you have to do is make sure the trojan you have is undetectable by Norton. It is much easier to get past one AV then a dozen or so. So you find a trojan and encrypted/protect/bind/hex edit/pack/join whatever you want to call it to get that trojan undetectable by Norton. If you know what she has and post I may be able to give you a prorat server undetectable by it. Depending on what anti-virus it is. I've gotten past Norton and Kaspersky which in my opinion are some of the best AVs out there.

You can get prorat at prohack.net

Need help with this for pro rat pros

Ok so i have a router, and I set up a static IP which is **2.*68.*.***
    And so i went to no ip and set up an ip of 72.*5.***.** (That was the default thing there). I got DUC, and i checked the box for my ip, and it updated fine.

The problem is, when i went to prorat, I open the Pro Conective, and When i hit test, with my 72.*5.***.** ip in the box, i get an error box that says "Proconective test message cannot be deliverd"

Do you have any s***estions? All help appreciated.

ProRat Server Port? problem

ok so once i connect to the IP address and try doing things,
    a message pop up and says.

"You can only process with the ProRat client by using the ProRat Server Port.
    if you cant make any process please check your server port and try again."

now what the heck does that mean?
    the port i use is the default prorat which is 5**0
    i even tried 5**0?

how do i fix this? anyone?
    please and thanks ahead!

+ Reply to Thread