network monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Needing Some Help (KeyLoggers)

Needing Some Help (KeyLoggers)

First of all I would like to acknowledge this is my first post here and maybe , a start to many more to come

I'm experiencing a problem , A very UNPLEASANT problem.

I myself do not have enough programming language as to create my own keylogger and use a binder for it to run automatically etc etc...

The problem is my girlfriend (* year affair) I feel is cheating on me , my friend recommended a keylogger and I googled it and many people had the same problem 0.0

I also play a MMORPG and its called maplestory she knew the details and it was 2 years of effort from me , and you know what it was HACKED.

I'm also thinking her new friend "brad" is with her and 2-timing on me and she gave him my account therefore his sudden interest "in the game".

What I want , Is a keylogger

I have downloaded the one known as "stealth keylogger"

And would like to know how to get it on her PC (We do not live/reside togethor)

And get all the info back to myself.

All help is highly appreciated , and please make it clear as to what you want me to do as I'm very weak in this field of computing.

Kind regards ,
    Icy.

2nd day and no no reply , I know the people here have the knowledge.

All help will be deeply appreciated.

Kind regards.
    Last edited by icygangsta; 01-28-2008 at 11:57 AM.

Guys ? I seriously need help sorry for the double post maybe a mod can merge after ?

THANKS

what you need is a remote install keylogger. After you fool around with the free ones, you will realize they don't work well. Eblaster and spytector do work, but aren't free. Google them

And how will I get this keylogger on to her PC ?

icy, with a remote install keylogger, you make a server with your settings, like the email address/ftp you want the logs sent to. You email the server to them, and hope they download and execute (double click) it. It will install silently.

cough

cough [url]http://www.elitec0ders.net/[/url] cough

Exclamation dmn problem

well men, if you have this kind of trouble, what is your problem, if this girl are doing this kind of things with you, come on just enjoy it give her some and then drop her... she is gonna feel the lonelyness and then she is going to crash into a damn depresion or may be she ll be happy 4ever casue you realy not her love or maybe you dont satisfice her on ther needs i dont know, just dont worry about it there are a lot of girls around there.

about the keylogger you need PM, i have one silent but its local, starts when she turns on the pc, the only thing its you have to install the logger there, and when you need to chek it you have to use her computer thats the problem if you are interested PM me.

but if you ask me i realy give her some and drop that vich and go out to get a new one. some one who realy take care of me...
    Your lifestyle determinates your deathstyle...AD ASTRA PER ASPERA

Keylogger

I feel icy's pain but I do not share it. I too am new to this forum, and have read all posts above, but I too have a question that difers from that of icy's. I am having quite a bit of trouble set my keylogger up. I'm not sure what or how to set up SMTP Host/ user and pass. If someone would be kindly enough to help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

midnight, go to inbox .com and create an email address, say [email]midnight@inbox.com[/email].
    user name will be [email]midnight@inbox.com[/email]
    password will be your email log id password.
    port 25, if it doesn't work try 465 or 587
    smtp server is my.inbox.com
    use secure connection: no
    send it from yourself also
    Last edited by gordo; 02-18-2008 at 06:46 AM.

+ Reply to Thread