Power Admin
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ProRat v*.* P.E. VS v2.0 S.E.

Unhappy ProRat v*.* P.E. VS v2.0 S.E.

I've come across a few downloads titled to be S.E. it caim with the account and code key to activate. Of course all RATS etc are trojans themselfs or w/e so you gota turn off your A.Vs. I guess one one the Prorats i downloaded were binded with a hella lot of viruses and probably a server. I had to reformat.. basicly every exe on my pc and other files were infected too much work for me haha. But I was wondering where a clean version of *.* or 2.0 S.E. Also the only diff between the public and special edition is you cant get people behind networks and routers with the free one right?... One more thing lol...How can you tell if something is binded with its own server or some other virus because i just suspected it was the program it self... ...ok last question when you do email notification it emails you the IP and other info of the infected victum right?..and which emails does it work with ive hear yahoo and myweb. and ive heard hotmail dont work sometimes but hotmail was the only thing the test didnt error on...Anyone wanna help a poor confused newb out hehe

download from the official site. [url]http://www.prorat.net/main.php?language=english[/url]

Also the only diff between the public and special edition is you cant get people behind networks and routers with the free one right?
    You also get free upgrades and tech support.

How can you tell if something is binded with its own server or some other virus because i just suspected it was the program it self
    Excluding prorat or the directory that prorat and the generated server are in, then scanning your computer or wait for a "Virus Found!" type of pop up is your best bet. Other than that you would have to looking the executable and know exactly what your looking for or monitor prorat very closely. Both are very hard if you don't know about the win*2 API or assembly.

when you do email notification it emails you the IP and other info of the infected victum right?
    It uses the victims computer (smtp). You have to understand prorat and most trojans are multiple servers. Ftp server, mail server, telnet, desktop, registry, etc. all these things wait for commands and connection attempts. If you were to disassembly prorat and look inside you would see this and even in some cases be able to extract the program (ex. ftp server) into an .exe.

Also having the special edition won't help out at all. I've cracked mine into a special edition and it didn't seem to do a damn thing. Also at the site they have said all special edition users have been sent to their owners. So I believe you really do need to have one mailed to be totally undetectable.

+ Reply to Thread