monit
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new proxy

Hybrid View

Eh, just some advice to not get blocked. Take any and all mention of 'proxy' or 'filter' out of the web page. I know it'll make getting your proxy well-known a little harder, but it'll get blocked less. School filters often look for keywords such as the ones I've said and when they find them they'll block 'em.

Also, if you're using a commonly found proxy script, you'll wanna obfuscate the code a little, maybe stick in a few <!-- comments --> in places. School filters check for blocks of code sometimes and the comments may throw them off.

If all else fails, take your source code, convert it all to Base64 using any old online converter, and use PHP's base64_decode function, like so:
    [PHP]echo base64_decode(YOURBASE64STUFFHERE);[/PHP]
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

good tip, but they didn't block out my proxy, the blocked my whole page, and on a side note i know for a fact that my school just blocks the URL...like i said, the people not clearing history was gonna kill me. my IP address alone works fine though =)
    Yes..i do wear a grey hat... and don't plan on changing to white or black..

Why grey hat when black would have been better?

Quote Originally Posted by teknicalissue View Post
    good tip, but they didn't block out my proxy, the blocked my whole page, and on a side note i know for a fact that my school just blocks the URL...like i said, the people not clearing history was gonna kill me. my IP address alone works fine though =)
    Yes, good tips thanks for sharing this informative tips, this will going to help many peoples who is looking some proxy related issue.
    *0% recurring promo code - SOLID PROXIES DISCOUNT ------> Banditim.com/blog/solid-proxies-discount/

good knowledge

Nice. I got good knowledge . thanks for the replies

+ Reply to Thread